“Delicious cerviche”

Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 4,326 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Matilda Street
Reviewed November 3, 2011

amazing taste palate, cute place. ate indoors on a rainy day, but would've loved to eat outside and people watch.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

I recommend the sample spoon ceviche! Good service.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Very good but the taste was even better in espagnola way, tapas y tintos...less sauce, better taste ;-)

I'll come back, thx to the waiter, excellent service.

Ask for Gian, he's the best !

Try the uruguay wine tanterra...worth the money ;-)

Reviewed October 27, 2011

my husband had a taste for ceviche and read the review on trip advisor so we thought we would make the drive from South Beach--where we were staying. The place is small on the outside and we passed it by the first time but is much bigger once you get inside. We tried many of the types of Ceviche offered in "spoons"--all excellen(we had the sampler) t. I had the mahi-mahi with grilled veggies--cooked perfectly. I cannot remember which fish my husband had--a special I think. We were there on a Sunday night and it was a bit quiet, atmosphere great, service perfect--I think our waiter was Roberto? We will recommend it and try to get back when in the area.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

We have had lunch and dinner here, The service was great during both of our visits. We had the spoon ceviche sampler. Our favorite was the Nuevo. We have also had the Nikkei which was incredible.

The butternut squash was the best we have had.

For Dinner we had the Lomo Saltado. - Very tender. Very tasty. We also had the Moquesca de Camarao, great flavor.

My wife says it was the best meal she has ever had.

I think it was up there.