“Wow... the BEST!!! GREAT PRICES!”
Review of The Knife

The Knife
Reserve with OpenTable
The Knife is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #196 of 4,496 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Authentic Parrilla Argentina "all inclusive" restaurant. What makes us unique is the quality of our traditional charcoal-grilled Argentinian style cuts of meats, allowing our customer to not only unlimited choices of meat but also salads, appetizers, beverages, and dessert. Our experience in the restaurant business dates back to 1986 in Argentina, where we coveted the idea of offering our cuisine to other parts of the world, especially our top-choice meats. We at The Knife believe that our main goal is to offer our very best. It is a pleasure to see our customers enjoy our restaurant and cordial service while savoring the extensive variety and excellent quality of each and everyone one of our products.
Reviewed August 12, 2010

We went here two times because it was GREAT!
The Buffet Style was def. good!
We pay $60 and we got 2 BOTTLES OF RED WINE... ALL the FOOD we coudl eat... Rib eye stake, tbone, sausage, chicken, pork, ribs, salads, ham, dessets ... etc...
and MARCELO was def such a great Waiter to us! He was so nice and very helpful!
We will def. come back to The Knife when we go back to Miami.

4  Thank Veronica-n-Luis

Reviewed July 19, 2010

I took my family to the location at Miami International Mall. The churrasco was so chewy, that I couldn't get it down my throat. The chicken was undescribably salty. Each of these meats was inedible! The potato salad had a peculiar taste to it. I was so terribly disappointed, that the only thing that topped my disgust was when I was given the check - a whopping $30.00 per person. HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH THIS?

2  Thank kiwi34438
Reviewed June 16, 2010

I love this place! I have been many times to eat and always love it! The price includes all the meat you could eat plus a bottle of wine per person. The meat is always delicious and fresh! And the wine is awesome... reminded me of house wine in Spain. I try to go as often as possible. Love this place! Oh and the desserts are also good!

Reviewed June 5, 2010

We paid for a tour on our cruise ship, which finally ended at the airport for our flight home, included in this was a lunch time meal at the Knife. It was supposed to include a bottle of wine per person. Our tour was seated at long tables, very close together it was hard to get out to go to the salad bar and to get our meat. There was a bottle of red wine and white on the table for about four people. The waiter brought a few baskets of chips but not enough for all the table, we had to ask constantly for more. The man next to me had to ask for more wine, and made a comment about the fact he was promised a bottle per person, the waiter did become quiet aggressive and patronising by saying that who would want to drink a whole bottle of wine at lunch, he then fetched a half open bottle from the next table and filled the mans glass up from that. When I went to the meat counter, the chef was very rude, glared at me and lobbed a bit of steak onto my plate, I pointed to the chicken but was completly ignored and gave up. It was in my opion a was of time, I would rather have eaten somewhere of my own choice, the staff are very rude, aggresive in their attitude and I felt that the English were being laughed at. If you want nice meat and good service then don't go to the Knife.

3  Thank lbmking
Reviewed March 8, 2010

We went to THE KNIFE @ Bayside market Place in Miami on 3-1-10 upon a recommendation of a patron at a little cafe we had breakfast at that morning & also we saw an ad in a Miami magazine for it.
We went @ 3PM to get the "lunch special" for $16.95. It's an all you can eat place but very nice and NOT your typical buffett! Our waiter, Brian told us that for 4 dollars more...we could have our choice of : 1)a bottle of wine per person, 2) 2 beers, 3) soda/tea refills and dessert! So, all 6 of us went for the $4 more deal! 2 had the beers, 1 had wine and 3 had the soda/tea.
This is a great place to go if you really like to eat alot of meat!! There are many different kinds of grilled meats! Chicken (different ways) ribs, fish, steak, pork (different ways), grilled potatoes, corn, peppers...almost anything and it's all made on the grill! GREAT idea!
They also have a good salad bar and then a salad bar with multiple salads on it but just not your typical macaroni and potato salad.
We'd definately go back and visit!

Been to The Knife? Share your experiences!