WINNER WONDERLAND
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Savion Glover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I located tickets to see Savion Glover at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts prior to my vacation in Miami. I hadn't heard much about Savion recently so I wasn't sure what to expect. The show was awesome, cultural and soul wrenching. As Savioun tap danced, I was looking for congo drums playing but, it was his tap dancing all along. It was a tribute to the artist of the past and you could feel the emotions overflowing. The theatre was beautiful and you could see from almost any seat. Whenever, I visit Miami, I will try to coordinate my travel dates with a nice show at this theatre.

2 Thank R B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Miami
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Priscilla Queen of the Desert "MUST SEE!!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I love to go to Broadway Shows, Off Broadway Shows, you name it. Have seen very good and entertaining shows, beautiful shows, some I loved because of the music, others because of the staged and make-up art great in their own right and also have loved some shows because of the talent in the show. But, I have never seen a show with all the above qualities put together like “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.” I was drawn magically into the stage and engrossed with the music and the whole show. Every scene had special customs matched with the right songs and great sounds and with the right funny lines. If you are like me you need to see this show and I am lucky to have seen it at the Adrianne Arsht Center State of the Art Theater.

1 Thank Love_travel_a_lot_8
Aventura, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Priscilla Queen of the Desers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

The "An Hlliad" brings alive the struggle between Achilles and Hector, the battle and fall of Troy and the beautiful woman who caused it all. You will have to see the show to see who wins the epic battle the show is all about. Very special.

1 Thank joseph1227
Fort Lauderdale
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“If you like you show interrupted then enjoy!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I went to see Les Miz here about 1 month ago and was completely disturbed by how the ushers allowed people to enter the theater so late in the show. Not only that, but the people could not find their seats so the ushers had their flashlights on. They need to lock the door 15 minutes are the show starts and let those late persons WAIT until the intermission. It completely ruined our show experience.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank yoadrian1
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The sound system is crisp.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

If you are in town and can catch a show, please do. The sound system is incredible. We took our family to see Les Miserables and it was an experience to remember.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Zuly7360

Travelers who viewed Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County also viewed

Been to Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County? Share your experiences!