“Totally amazing food and family owned !”
Review of Shaddai

Shaddai
Ranked #356 of 5,028 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2019

You wont be unhappy everything is so good and authentic. Chef Tony creates absolutely stunning dishes. have been going here for years never disappoints us .

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed February 23, 2019

We really enjoyed having lunch at this place. The staff is very friendly and quite attentive. Furthermore, the ambience can be described as casually elegant with a Middle Eastern touch - all in all, very nice and clean. The food is really fine, yet you should not expect outstanding Middle Eastern fine dining - really down-to-earth and that is what makes it so good. Last but not least, the prices are very moderate by Miami standards and you get great value for money.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Running an errand in a busy strip mall, I decided to make the most of my parking space and have lunch there instead of driving a few blocks and having to park again. I peered in the window of Shaddai. It looked charming, and most tables were occupied by patrons really enjoying their food. The elegant cloth napkins at lunch time looked upscale, but the lunchtime prices were remarkably reasonable.

I ordered a skewered lamb sandwich on pita. It was delicious, the pita and the salad very fresh and the lamb perfectly cooked. Since I had come in for a quick bite for lunch, I did not get to try other items on the menu, but I look forward to doing so soon.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch win one of our children. Food is just ok. The shawarma beef was very poor quality. About 25% nerves. The rest just ok. The one thing we did not like at all was they imposed an 18% tip for service that was not bad, but it did not pair with an 18% tip quality service
Will not go back

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I went to Shaddai's second location in Pinecrest (SW 144th St). This one is a more casual atmosphere but the food and service are just as fantastic. The basmati rice was exceptionally fluffy, the lamb kabobs were grilled to perfection and the salad was crisp and delicious. What crowned it all off was that my friend and I asked for tea, which they actually do not have on the menu, but the chef was so kind, he made it for us. It was the perfect touch to go with our desert (which was divine). As if that was not enough, they sell delightful European chocolates that I grew up with!!! A fabulous experience. Thank you Shaddai!!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Shaddai? Share your experiences!