Ways to Experience Wynwood Walls
from $35.00
from $39.20
from $333.24
8,778 results
All reviews street art great art talented artists walk around on display great place to visit visiting miami take pictures few hours graffiti artwork neighborhood wynwood galleries district arts pics
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2019

This was recommended by a friend. We took a ride over before dinner to check out the park. It was really neat and very unique. The neighborhood is going through changes, and I felt safe, even after dark. The Spanish restaurant adjacent to the park was delicious! I wish the gift store had been open later. It closed before we had a chance to shop!

2  Thank Salimando
Reviewed August 28, 2019

With block after block of street art and murals you could wander around here for a whole day. Luckily there are also many trendy restaurants and breweries so you can take a break during your walking tour and have some refreshments. Hands down this was my favorite part of Miami!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank suzikay1
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Fun little walk with great little shops. Although was disappointed that the gelato shop was closed before 6 pm.

2  Thank 566yasamins
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

We went with our family to check out the murals painted by a variety of artists. A combination of restaurants, shops, and art dealers in the area. Definitely worth checking out while visiting town.

2  Thank Joshua K
Reviewed August 27, 2019

I recently visited the Wynwood Walls and I found them to be awsome - I went with my family and we spent the afternoon looking at awesome art, followed up by a nice dinner in one of the nearby restaurants. So if you like art without the stress of a fancy gallery - than Wynwood is the place to go.

Date of experience: January 2019