“Great Experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 69th Street & Biscayne Blvd
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We had an overall awesome experience at Michy's. The food and service were excellent. I recommend the tuna app, of course you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Great place, will definitely be going back next time I'm in Miami.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

The menu was superb, the food was succulent, the service was excellent, but the atmosphere was poor.

Michy's is a small restaurant that does not have a lot of room. Because of this, people sit right on top of each other. I had to continue scooting my chair in and out to let people walk behind me. This is not the experience I want when fine dining.

If they could get a bigger place, I would certainly go back because their food was succulent.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We ate at Michy's on a recommendation from a friend. We went on a Sunday night and it was very busy. Go in the back entrance, as the front entrance takes you right into all the tables. If you valet park ($5 charge), then you will go in the back entrance. There is really no other option of parking spaces. The host and server were very nice. We didn't have to wait for our table or really for anything. The server was constantly there checking on us. I ordered the sweetbreads and my husband had the foie gras for an appetizer. Both were good, but a small portion on the sweetbreads for the price. For entrees, he had the short rib and I had the whole snapper. He said his short rib was tasty, and my fish was nice. Not exactly a whole snapper, as it had been fileted and presented with skin-on for just one side. Both my dishes had an asian flavor, which was very interesting. While the food was all very good, I just wasn't wowed by anything.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

A bit disappointed. Do not order the pasta dishes. Gummy and stuck together. Chopped seafood did not make any sense. Everyone at our table thought the restaurant was very overpriced.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Michy's was worth the taxi ride from Doral for our business group of four out-of-towners looking for quality food and a fun dining experience. Everyone raved about their dinners; the wine selection is fantastic; and its ambiance is lively. It was a memorable experience, and we all agreed that would enjoy going again. Thank you, Michy's!