“Worth a trip!”

Cross street: 69th Street & Biscayne Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida
“Worth a trip!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Amazing food, cute, eclectic decor. Try the ceviche and nothing will ever compare. Kind of an odd location with nothing much in walking distance, but as an avid Top Chef fan I wanted to try it out. This is my second trip and even better than the first.

Visited February 2013

Ft Lauderdale
“absolutely heavenly”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

this is my new favorite place, hands down. I've always been a fan if Michelle Bernstein (and not just because we share a name!) and finally was able to make my way to Michys tonight for my birthday. The atmosphere is quirky yet classy. The servers and managers are beyond friendly but the true treat, is the food. We started with the croquetas, AMAZING. Order the full portion, the half will NOT be enough. In fact, with a table of four, we ordered one full portion and after each having a bite we immediately ordered another. Simply amazing. The fig marmalade that comes with it is good even on its own. For entrees we had the mushroom risotto (perfectly cooked, insane with flavor) the carbonara (so delicate) the steak frite (amazing fried) and the special of the night which was a 14oz NY strip over a bed of sauteed spinach with bone marrow 'tots' and a marrow demi glace sauce. There was not a bite left. For dessert we ordered a baked alaska (so good, though the pistachio cake could have had a little less salt, but the awesome marshmallow made up for it) and the spiced chocolate fondue. I can honestly say this was place was one of the best restaurants I have been to in a LONG time. My only gripe, they don't have a full bar. Wine and beer only (craft beers) and I'm not a wine or beer drinker, so I didn't get to have a birthday drink. I'm not sure why they wouldn't have a full bar, but it definitely didn't ruin the night in any way. I will definitely definitely be back.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank mma04c
Boston, Massachusetts
“Gastronomic trip”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

just one word, SIGH. The food, the service, the interior, their wine list. and not only that but if you come in with a smaller appetite, or budget you can order half orders !

Visited October 2012
Kuwait city
“Great meal minus the desert.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you are looking for a classic dishes with new twist this is the place. Its a little away from the happening part of miami, but the food is worth it. The main courses and appetizers were amazing; however, the desert was mediocre. Try their awesome daily specials, and their fantastic ceviche. Service was great and not pertinacious. I ll defiantly go again, but next time I will not order desert.

• Visited December 2012
Deerfield, Illinois
“Great food, large party”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

If you are in to,decor this is not the place. Food was outstanding,and unique. We had a party of 15 and they did a great job. No one was there when we got there, so no competition for the kitchen. We tried everything, and everyone loved their food. It is not close to downtown, so expect a ride.

Been to Cena by Michy? Share your experiences!