“Bad experience at Michy's”
Review of Cena by Michy

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 69th Street & Biscayne Blvd
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I ordered the watercress salad and I should have returned it, it didn’t look fresh and twice I bit into what I thought it was a stone or a very small snail normally found on unwashed watercress. For the main course I ordered salmon with Fingerling Potatoes; the overcooked piece of salmon was half the size of the palm of my hand and it was arranged on top of three halves of the tiny potatoes. My husband ordered ceviche as an appetizer and it was good but his Cioppino with polenta was very skimpy, the very few pieces of fish were smaller than the shrimp and the polenta vanished in the sauce. Service was good. The portions are very small for the price.

1  Thank lalocanda

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Went there for a Miami Spice night! The food was awful, no flavor at all and in some cases overcooked.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Been trying to get to Miami to check out this restaurant. Fortunately we had a trip there and could get to one dinner.
Talk about exemplary service.......this is a great team. One covers for the other and the dinner was seamless.
Now, let's talk about superior food. Cannot say enough about the tastes, flavors and plate presentation. Good wine selection. Guess that's why she (Chef owner Michelle) get's such positive writeups.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

It used to be my favorite restaurant and bring every out of town friend to share a good meal with. Last three times I've been having awful experiences. The half portions that allow you to try different dishes or just not have to eat much Is now only available in the appetizers. The tuna tartar that used to be to dye for is now so simple it didn't have any taste. We ordered the classic ribs off the bone and the gnoquis and the first one was do salty I am still thirsty and gnoquis were cold and with no sauce whatsoever. Only a bunch of ingredients putting together. Last but no least we wanted to at least finish with Our favorite dessert in all Miami area, the bread pudding, hoping to erase our misfortune, and they ran out of it. They offered a tres leches and they brought a banana bread with tres leches topping. Very disappointed. Unfortunately it's been like this all our lately visits do we decided not to go back anymore. It's really sad

1  Thank Wktn
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

I went to michy's for a first date and must say I was unsure what to expect. The gentleman whom I accompanied was very familiar with the menu so it made the selection process a bit smoother. Our server had great food and wine pairing recommendations which complimented each other quite well. The whipped and baked desert was the best! Will definitely return for a special ocassion or with family.