“Great brunch”
Review of Batch Gastropub

Batch Gastropub
Reserve with OpenTable
Batch Gastropub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 4,266 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Batch is Brickell's neighborhood gastropub and go-to for a locally-sourced menu and expansive drink list. Through the restaurant's efforts toward utilizing fresh ingredients and the newest technologies guests can celebrate any occasion knowing they are receiving top-quality products. Batch is a reliable establishment for locals to unwind and dine on simply good American fare and is open for lunch, dinner, and brunch on weekends.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

What an amazing experience. We went to brunch early on a Sunday afternoon. They had just opened and we were a fairly large group. The servers were fantastic and made amazing recommendations on both food and drink. We had the unlimited white sangria that was delicious. Followed by the cornbread benedict. This was an amazing dish. The pork belly, ranch hollandaise sauce, the cornbread...... just fantastic. I had never seen so many clean out plates leave a table. Well done Batch!!!

There are newer reviews for Batch Gastropub

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Great beer cocktails and drink/beer menu. They put their own twist on some classics.

We tried the ceviche with coconut and watermelon, the swine pizza, duck French toast, and the pork belly tacos!!! All were AMAZING.

Our bartender Adam was very attentive yet unobtrusive. He did a nice job with suggestions.

We left fat and full and are still talking about our experience. If you are in the Brickell area of Miami, I suggest you try Batch!!!

Cheers :)

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Just steps from the high energy, bustling Brickell area of downtown Miami resides a welcome watering hole known as Batch Gastropub. Located on the street floor of the luxurious Hampton Inn-Brickell, Batch offers a relaxing, unpretentious atmosphere with great pub food and an extensive variety of craft brews . I had a chop chop salad and my friend had a Mahi sandwich and we were both very pleased. Our server (bartender) Beach was personable, attentive, and accomodating. Our experience was flawless and wouldn't hesitate to return again soon. Park in the adjoining Hampton Inn garage and remember to get your ticket validated by the Batch wait staff.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We found this pub on TA as we were staying at Aloft just up the road. When we arrived it was exceptionally busy as it was in the middle of happy hour. We were ushered to the back of the pub where there were plenty of free tables. Our server, Marie, was a delight. We were soon tucking into hummus and Pitta bread, followed by Octopus for me and a pizza for my husband. The food was really delicious, very fresh and tasty. It was all lovely and we enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My wife and I visited Batch mostly because it was right next door to the Hampton Inn that we were staying at. They had a decent selection of craft beer on tap. The food was good especially the pizza. Our waiter was attentive and quick to refill the beer. My only complaint is that the music was very loud. I had to strain to hear the waiter and was a bit of a strain on conversation. Definitely a good spot for craft beers and I would come back again for sure. My guess is that this is a much more happening place later into the night although I preferred it more mellow as it was around 7 pm.