“Worst night of my life”
Review of Club Space

Club Space
Ranked #8 of 119 Nightlife in Miami
Reviewed December 29, 2013

my friends and I bought our tickets online to see it this DJ for $30 when we get to the door they want to charge us double.. no where did it say that online us and the hundred other people that were gathered there were extremely upset pissed off and fuming. I will never set foot in that vicinity ever ever again. it is extremely low class white trailer park trash. the bouncer and everyone who work there was extremely rude to me and not nice I asked to speak to manager they disregarded my wishes. and they wonder why they have such a terrible reputation. the bouncer was asking why am I upset will you charge me double and he threatened to have me arrested. everyone who goes to this club is all rolling on face,Molly. is honestly disgusting in the worst experience I've ever had in Miami at a club . and there's nowhere to park since the club is located in the ghetto so we had to pay $15 to have the car valeted and we did not even go in because we refuse to pay double the amount for our tickets. so we paid honestly for nothing. my advice to you is to go to South Beach you don't the deal with this nonsense. it's just inconvenient because I had to call my credit card company to dispute the claim.

2  Thank clubspacesucksballs

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is the worst place in miami. I have lived in Miami for a while now and I understand why I was never interested in this hole. Music is fine. But from the moment you get in you get robbed by charging you what the bouncer ThinkS he can charge. Three people at the door told us 3 different cover charges. One of the guys even charged us $20 extra for not having and ID... Really?!
Inside everything is overpriced. You can keep your 80 cover charge and the 100 for drinks and beer. That will be the last you'll see from me there... What a rip off....

3  Thank JORGE5854
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Club Space in Miami is not on South Beach so I was not expecting an amazing upscale club, which it wasn't. Be careful of this area, seriously. This is true trance music so good music. This club is after hours aka I went at 4 am to 7 am and people rage until 10 am or later there. It really is great music but be careful in the club and have someone with you (ladies) at all times.

1  Thank Chantel M
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just came back from club space. First of all the club is way over priced. A friend and I had walked in too a very ghetto atmosphere. The people there were all ghetto trash. The bartender was extremely rude. The nastiest guys hit on you and the staff just watches as they can see that you dont want them to talk too you. Drinks are over priced .Worst place ever . Please do not go to this club. Spend your money esle where.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you enjoy electronic music, you will love it! is very nice and you can see the morning rise from the ceiling.