“My favorite club of all time!!”
Review of Club Space

Club Space
Ranked #9 of 120 Nightlife in Miami
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'm really into house music and this place truly makes me happy every time I go!!! I just went to see one of my favorite dj's Loco Dice perform and wow what a night!! The only thing that got me really pissed off was that one of the VIP staff would not let me in VIP with ALL of my friends because of my shoes.. I was wearing Michael Kors high top sneakers that were probably worth more than his whole outfit. This pissed me off a bit but other than that the club is usually really chill, with a lot of likeminded people who are there for one purpose and only one purpose for the love of the music. Wow what an amazing night!!!! Jackie Richie is an amazing promoter and is always there whenever i have any questions before i get into town. I live a few hours away and sometimes its nice to have someone as knowledgeable as Jackie to answer any of my questions.

There are newer reviews for Club Space

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Excellent club if you into house music! Skip the lines and buy your tickets online in advance, we parked at 11:45pm was in by 11:50! Drinks are a little pricey but its Miami. Be prepared for $18 vodka/redbull and $8 beers. Had one of the best nights of my life, and I'll never forget it. It was easy to get up to the "terrace" no lines at all. If you purchase online be sure to Google a "promo code" . Also don't pay any street guy to park, drive around till you find a $10 lot and party till the sun comes up!

1  Thank J-R. C
Reviewed October 23, 2012

They look very friendly, invites you for a drink. They pay couple of drinks and they invites you to another club. In the way to your car you fell dizzy, you can't barely walk. You lose control of your body until you realize he has your credit cards, your jewelry and your PIN.
Don't drink with strangers.

5  Thank HappyTraveler0303
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had to visit this place after hearing everything I was told and I wasn't let down. This place is everywhere everybody is at. Loved that it had various levels or different music. Didn't leave this place till sunrise. Loved it !!!

1  Thank JustThatGuy03
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Went to see laidback Luke on labor day and it was the worst experience I've ever had, so much that the music can't even match how horrible the service is there. Be ready to pay for the event, pay to skip the line.... Oh then wait there's a line INSIDE to get upstairs where the "real" music and atmosphere goes down. So prepare to spend madd money, and wait a long time. I'm never returning to this place again. Not even if I got in free or an amazing dj was there. Wack club, nothing like it use to be!!!! MANSION IS WAY BETTER!

1  Thank godsnt