“Go with a promoter!” 4 of 5 bubbles

42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Go with a promoter!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I visited Mansion on a bachelorette party trip to Miami. We got in with a club promoter, THANK GOD, as the line looked atrocious! The promoter had bottle service for us, again, that was very convenient as it looked like trying to get a drink at the bar was a hassle. We had a great time here but had to cut the night short because of 7am flights! I wish we could have stayed longer but since we were leaving at the crack of dawn the next day, it just didn't seem like a great idea to stay out all night. I would highly highly recommend finding a promoter online or even around town once you are there because the lines are insane. Since we knew we weren't going to be out very long, it was great to not spend half the time we were out standing in a ridiculous line.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kaitlyn A

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Waldorf, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“It was an experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

I don't do nightclub thing that often, and never been to one like Mansions, so it was definitely an experience!! Good DJ, good music mix. The line to get in move quite orderly, not long of a wait at all (then again, I bought my ticket in advance). Staff was friendly and took time to explain things to me.

Visited May 2014
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Are you serious?!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I'm like there right now
1- a waste of money
2- totally for specific taste hard-core R&B
3-too cold
Totally not worth your time or your money!!!!

Visited March 2014
4 Thank Toooti
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“To expensive ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I dont see what all the hype is about. Most expensive drink i have ever bought in my life, and there was not any dancers or entertainers for the hour we were there!

2 Thank Nicole A
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Interesting night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Very crowdy. And extremely expensive. Try to get tipsy before you get there (but not drunk cause they won't let you in!) cause the prices of the drinks are ridiculous! If you're a girl you have to be "dressed to kill", otherwise will not let you in. Dress and high-heels are obligatory! My friend tried to take off her high-heels in the middle of the night, but a guy from the security came and told her to put them on or to leave. But it's a great way to experience Miami's nightlife. They have few dancers that are making a show for like an hour. It's mainly interesting if you try to avoid some things.

Visited September 2013