“It's okay...” 3 of 5 stars

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It's okay...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

We went to this club to see a DJ. From reading many of the reviews about how the place is a bit "exclusive," how the bouncers might not let you in even if you have a ticket, etc., we were a bit apprehensive. Nevertheless, we decided to take our chances. Here's a bit of advice. The following steps worked for me:

First, if you can buy your ticket in advance, do it. The waiting lines are notoriously long. Also, apparently it is not uncommon to wait in line for hours and simply be turned away! Next, it helps to have a woman with you, especially one that is "dressed to kill." I went with my girlfriend and my sister. It seems that the bouncers are more open to letting women in the club vs. men, which is really standard practice at many clubs. Better yet, if you're a guy and you have two women, both looking very chic, you can definitely get in easily, which I think helped my chances.

Understand this: the bouncers are the gatekeepers. When we arrived, it was about 10:30pm. There was a huge line outside. We were able to bypass the "main" line and entered around the side venue because we already had tickets. Although there were at least 100-150 people outside waiting, the inside of the club was relatively empty! Only about 35-50 people were inside.

Lastly, the club itself was NOT all that. There were no dancers coming down from the ceiling (as I understand is a routine theme here) that night, but the drinks were extremely overpriced, the overall venue was a bit grimy, and the club itself was just a bit drab.

I understand this is Miami Beach and all, where everything is about "show," but the bottom line is the place is overpriced, drinks are watered down, and the place is just overrated. The DJ was awesome, however, but I doubt if I'll be returning unless there's a DJ I specifically want to see. All in all, it's just an average club with a lot of hype around it.

Visited December 2013

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“NYE 2014”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We attended this NYE bash 2014 in South Beach Miami. IMO overated. This club is so so. Not super impressed. However, I will write out the pros and cons.
Cons: Lack of organization. My bestie and I had purchased a VIP table in advance and when asked where the VIP entrance was we were given a generic answer by the bouncer of its down the street and has its own seperate entrance.
Once we found the entrance, located about 100 steps away there was no single line formation or any sort of organization. So we stood in line and waited to get the bouncers attention. Ater confirming VIP we were taken inside and escorted to our VIP table of four. The area( long, padded bench) was shared with another party of four.
*Charged 88.00 for water and redbull. They also tried to add an additionally gratuity to our bill since it was a different credit card user.
*The venue needs to have the carpet replaced. Its dingy and clearly has seen better days.

Pros:
unlimited alcohol
music was ok
dancers hanging from the ceiling was cool
service was spot on
were provided with party favors
bathroom lines were short

Overall, I'd prefer something a bit more classy next time. I had a good time because I was with friends and family. However, this venue is more for the budget friendly. Will defo spend more for a better experience.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Paigeville
Hessen
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Was a great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had a lot of fun in this club. It is a nice place to go out. It is huge with some shows. The drinks are not cheap but it is worth it. We were about 10, so we took a table in VIP area.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Archie A
Baku, Azerbaijan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Slow start but good at the end”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

we booked a table at Mansion for New Years eve. Table was quite expensive close to $900. When we got in we were shown to our table that was up the stairs and just under the place that they did the light controls. To tell the truth it was a bit grubby and not worth the price. We ordered a bottle of whisky and got charged $450 for a standard bottle!! After a slow start the place got going. When the dancers came out and were doing there thing from the roof etc that was great. Also when they came and mingled with the guests was great. Not sure if I would go again but was good for the new year.

Visited December 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First time to Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I went here with some friends of mine while on vacation in Miami. The atmosphere was great, the wait in line wasn't too long and they have a good mix of music. They play edm, rap/hip-hop, Rn B, and even some Spanish music. The dance floor is in the middle of the club and takes up most of the space. The bars are off to the side and easy to get to. Overall had a good time and would recommend it to others.

Visited February 2013