“Yeah Right...”

Mansion Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/mansion.htm
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went to Miami with 3 of my girlfriends for my bday. We wanted to experience at least 1 club the South Beach way. Someone recommended Mansion on Monday nights. So upon arriving the line was out the door--so we were excited. I was a little anxious after reading a few reviews. I was expected to pay at least $50 cover. Cover was $30--Great and not a long wait to get in..Maybe 15 mins. The inside of the club is beautiful. Drinks are $21 which is INSANE. I can buy an entire bottle for that price. The music was great--but if you aren't VIP or bottle service save your money and go to another place that appreciates you. Non-VIP people are allowed this small dance area-you cant really dance because its in a walk way. Plus its smoking inside--I'm so not used to this inside clubs anymore so every 2 seconds someone is walking by blowing smoke in your face. Would I go here again-NOPE. I went to another spot on the beach-spent $5 to get in and had a ball.

5  Thank ItsKtotheP

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went here for my bachelorette party weekend. We found a promoter for it and the benefits were really nice! The drinks are insanely expensive so I highly recommend trying to negotiate free cover and potentially drinks.

The performers are really neat too!

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Had my bachelor party in Miami and went to this club on Fri night. Bottle service is the way to go. VIP treatment all the way. Corrie, our server did a fantastic job. Worth checking out, but do yourself a favor and get a table.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Wednesday Night in Mansion was our best night in Miami, South Beach. There were great people, cool atmosphère, super music, good drinks.... :-)

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We received "VIP" bracelets so we didn't have to wait in line, still paid cover. The Club is straight from the 90s. Tacky lighting, all girls, not a great layout and SO expensive. Ordered 3 drinks for $60 (one was a beer, overpriced even for miami). Not a great scene of people, not planning on going back.