“Boring and overrated! ” 1 of 5 bubbles

Owner description: http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/mansion.htm
A TripAdvisor Member
“Boring and overrated! ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

So my friends and I started drinking across the road and headed to mansion around 12pm, we paid the ridiculous $30 cover to go in only to find everyone standing around looking at each other, no one was dancing and the people were rude. The drinks were overpriced. After 30 minutes we left to go back across the road where we had the best night dancing and drinking! Don't waste your time at mansion it doesn't live up to the hype!!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
“The Best Night Of My Life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was in Miami for a fortnight and went to Mansion four of the nights as it never let us down! The first night we went was RnB and it could of been any other club really.. but when we went back it was AMAZING. The Resident DJ N'DY is sensational! He plays european dance mixed with chart, RnB and anything else you can think of! He KILLED it each of the nights, and I literally danced for 5 hours those nights, the only downside was my feet were about to fall off!! We also saw Tritonal one of the nights and they were equally impressive! Yes the admission was $30; but HELLO welcome to one of the biggest clubs in South Beach, what do you expect! And I only had one drink in there each of the night as the Music was enought to keep me entertained! Ladies dress to impress and you will skip the Q no problem.. If you go to Miami and don't go to Mansion you may as well not have gone to Miami at all.....

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A joke”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

30$ to enter, 14$ a beer. No fun at all. People there don't dance and have fun they are like a gang of robots. Overrated. The Irish Pub 4 doors away seems better to meet people.

I would not go there again even if a giant tarantula was chasing me and I didn't have other place to hide.

2 Thank 155032Dan
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Rip off. Go to a bar.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

$30 entrance fee.

My friends and I ran into a couple of promoters while on the beach that gave us wristbands so we didn't have to wait in line - and a voucher for 1 free drink - so we went. It was okay. It's like any other regular club that plays euro club music. We didn't stay past our free drink (which considering the entrance fee, we basically paid $30 for) because my friend asked for a glass of water, and the bartender tried to charge her $10. Which I'm pretty sure it's illegal to charge someone for tap water in a club.

3 Thank Guest469
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Probably my favorite club in the world...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Saw Gareth Emery on June 24th and he KILLED IT! Me and 9 of my girlfriends had a table in the VIP area. This place is stimulation overload: partially nude acrobats, dancing drag queens, reflecting robots, ballerinas hanging from the ceiling....It's awesome.

Visited June 2012