“A joke” 1 of 5 stars

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A joke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

30$ to enter, 14$ a beer. No fun at all. People there don't dance and have fun they are like a gang of robots. Overrated. The Irish Pub 4 doors away seems better to meet people.

I would not go there again even if a giant tarantula was chasing me and I didn't have other place to hide.

Visited July 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Rip off. Go to a bar.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

$30 entrance fee.

My friends and I ran into a couple of promoters while on the beach that gave us wristbands so we didn't have to wait in line - and a voucher for 1 free drink - so we went. It was okay. It's like any other regular club that plays euro club music. We didn't stay past our free drink (which considering the entrance fee, we basically paid $30 for) because my friend asked for a glass of water, and the bartender tried to charge her $10. Which I'm pretty sure it's illegal to charge someone for tap water in a club.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Guest469
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Probably my favorite club in the world...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Saw Gareth Emery on June 24th and he KILLED IT! Me and 9 of my girlfriends had a table in the VIP area. This place is stimulation overload: partially nude acrobats, dancing drag queens, reflecting robots, ballerinas hanging from the ceiling....It's awesome.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Laura C
Orlando, Florida
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I loved it. I heard from friends that it was a great club and decided to try it, and i was not let down. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth it in the end. I can't wait to come back down to miami and give it another whirl

Visited May 2012
Lima, Peru
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Time to Party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

After the remodeling is so much better! spacious, more VIP areas, good vibe, AMAZING MUSIC and of course, great location.
A must go if you are in Miami. Its good on Thrusdays and Saturdays....

Visited May 2012