“Friday night date night”
Review of Bistro Foly - CLOSED

Bistro Foly
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bistro Foly Brings Authentic French Fare to Palmetto Bay, Florida.
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We came to this restaurant on the recommendation of friends. I'm so happy we came. The food was superb. The escargot were yummy and the French onion soup was made from scratch. The special was grouper with risotto abd and I was in heaven. Great wine and inexpensive. So happy to have a French restaurant close to home.

1  Thank dmontenegro

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I went last week and had the most amazing omelette I've ever had! Their goat cheese and ratatouille omelette is a MUST HAVE!!! Can't wait to go back! I don't know if I can bring myself to try anything new because I loves it so much! Great place with great service!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have been to this restaurant multiple times and have enjoyed everything on the menu. The service isn't fast, but it isn't notably slow. I have tried 3 different entrees and have enjoyed each of them. Everything is cooked well, fresh and has plenty of taste.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Starting with appetizers, the escargots were perfect, the French onion soup was the best we had since Paris. The mix grilled seafood out of this world, the pork chop with parsnip mash was delicious. Everything cooked to perfection. The service was great, good ambiance. The only con was the wine selection, the wine list was good but they were out of several wines. Reasonable prices. A great place to return when in the mood for authentic French food.

1  Thank megan12
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Had the quiche with the Ceasar salad. Food was really good and the service very friendly.
Would definitely come back.