“Average”
Review of Seaspice

Seaspice
Reserve with OpenTable
Seaspice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 4,187 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Miami's hottest spot for amazing seafood and beautiful waterfront dining. Enjoy our happy hour or join us for an evening of fine dining. Our menu is a testament to our sophisticated techniques and commitment to high quality. Make a reservation today to come in and celebrate your senses!
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Cannot figure out what people find so special about this place to justify the high price tag. Nice food and atmosphere, but nothing more.

1 Thank Iñaki I

• Greek first
“Amazing service and beautiful ambiance!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I had the most amazing meal overlooking the river. It's perfect for a Sunday brunch. Although it's a little bit pricey the service makes up for it. We had a wonderful waitor, Yoni, and we owe our wonderful time to him.

3 Thank Karinap821
“My favorite spot!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I came to Seasalt & Pepper and loved it so much! The food was amazing. The atmosphere is just perfect. Not to mention my server, Yoni treated us perfectly. Definitely coming back.

4 Thank Olivia J
“BEST PLACE EVER”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Awesome restaurant, great environment and the food is to die for. Our server Yoni was magnificent, great guy super nice and always attentive! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT !!!!

3 Thank CorinaRavelo
Miami, Florida, United States
“ripped off by the Primecard thru the Miami Herald”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I applied for the primecard thru the Miami Herald and they said I would get 50% off the first 2 dining experiences. So I chose Seasalt and Pepper as my first dinner. Dinner was fun but super expensive. I didn't mind knowing that i would get up to $200.00 off the final bill,as advertized thru the primecard credit card) so we charged away and finished with a $442.00 bill. However, when I received my bill from primecard the restaurant gave me 15% off the amount before tax and gatuity and the primecard gave me 35% off the amount of 200.00. ( only $70) i feel totallly ripped off and so unhappy that I ate there.

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank Debra D

Been to Seaspice? Share your experiences!