“Fun for all ages” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Gator Park

Gator Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Come visit us deep in the Everglades! At Gator Park you will see all sorts of wildlife as you take an Airboat Ride into the Everglades National Park!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Ohio
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

For only $24, included a fun 20 minute airboat ride in the Everglades. Followed by a short alligator show that was amusing and fun. Typical amusement tourist spot. Only a half hour drive outside the city

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Deffinately worth the trip and your money !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

After reading some of the bad reviews I felt compelled to write about my own experience. For the money I spent and what I saw it was deffinately worth it. We saw gators as soon as the boat pulled out and saw a totall of about 5 including one with its baby's. Our tour guide was funny and very informative stopping the boat so as we could take pics and explain to us what we were seeing. There was a demonstration after the ride with other animals and a gator which was fun. And I got my picture taken with a young gator. Well worth it. Don't listen to all the bad reviews trust me.

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great, noisy experience at Gator Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

What a great experience! I always watch CSI Miami and I love the speed boats, we finally got to ride on one! Our guide told us everything about different kinds of birds, wild flowers, the sawgrass, and we also were lucky enough to see three alligators! After the airboat ride, the wildlife show, it was fun, and our daughter kissed the big frog, but, oh surprise, NO prince yet!! If you get there before 10 am you can get 2 tickets for the price of one, with the special coupon you can print at home. We bought several souvenirs and they gave us, as a gift, some alligator teeth wich made our granchildren very happy! Don`t miss this attraction, you will enjoy it!

Visited September 2012
Maryland
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Bang for your buck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

You got your moneys worth. Didn't have to wait long, we did actually see live, free alligators. Demonstration show after the ride was awesome, informative and entertaining and of course you get an opportunity to have your picture taken with a little gator. You only paid $3 and have a someone take your picture with your camera. No rip off tourist photo pics. The staff at the front desk, where not very friendly though. The fried gator tail sandwich was good, been there, done that, had me some gator tail!

Visited November 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Just another tour.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Well for the price it was OK. But the airboat ride was woefully short. I work with animals a lot and know that they cannot be coerced into appearing for tourists but for a gator park seeing only a few baby's it was pretty lame. The main problem was the large number of boats on the water. you don't see any wildlife as you have several boats powering around making a hell of a lot more noise. For the operator this is surely about quantity not quality. I believe a good tour is one that makes you feel like you having a unique experience. When your avoiding other airboats every few minutes you understand that this is just a tourist tread-mill with people working the same well-worn paths through the Everglades. We saw several plastic bottles (they out numbered the gators) in the water. Surely as a tour guide you should preach looking after the Everglades and remove them? It was something I always wanted to do, but in short it was just another tourist trap......

Visited October 2012

Been to Gator Park? Share your experiences!