“Filthy” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miami Airport Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Miami
Miami Airport Inn
Ranked #85 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Cheektowaga, New York
“Filthy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I visited this best western with my girlfriend, and the room was absolutely filthy. Hair in the sink, pubes on the bed. Dusty, old box TV. My girlfriend actually started crying and begged me to leave. I would have ranked this as "terrible", but the hotel actually refunded my money since the room was so nasty.

For the record, I'm not picky. I have slept on the frat house floor before. But this place was disgusting.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Buffal0Bills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Castlegar
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2012

In our lengthy experience with Miami and Florida in general, we've always found that both tend to be overpriced and often unfriendly. This is why we usually use Miami only as a transit point for elsewhere. Despite "due diligence", we got fooled again: this time, by the BW Airport West Inn and Suites. I'll try to keep this brief and to the point now.
Firstly, the shuttle, though free, comes and departs only hourly and is not a large shuttle. Thus, if you're cramped for time, you might have a problem. The trip to or from Miami Airport takes a fair bit of time. Secondly, our particular room was, to say the least, and, in a word, dirty. There were various goo and smear spots all over the door, the floors in both the room and bathroom were sticky (even on the carpet), and the window was fairly filthy. The one elevator was glacially slow. We got in fairly late, too, and found that the nearest restaurants were not exactly close. The breakfast, at least, wasn't too bad. However, as I've mentioned, the price was way too high for a place as poor as this one. Look elsewhere and good luck.

Room Tip: Our room facing the front was fairly quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
      Cleanliness
5 Thank riderfan23
AZ
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2009

Best Western Miami Airport West Inn & Suites is robbing international travelers. My aunts stayed at the Best Western and the day before they were to check out. Things were stolen from their room by an employee obviously, since no one else has access to the rooms. The perfect crime, According to Best Western they are not liable. So i guess when you pay for a room that does not include security for your personal effects. A police report was filed even after staff tried to intimidate and degrade my aunts. Please email me if you had similar situations at this hotel. westiecuties [--]

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
4 Thank Bolivianvivian
Halifax, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2009

Bathroom floors kept moving. small bugs size of pepper. No coffee in room but coffee machine. Needed to get to airport to pick up daughter said she can call when she arrives. pretty good when she came from the other side of the country and had no idea where we all were staying. So we paid 35$ to go to the airport to meet her then called the hotel for pickup again

Stayed November 2008, traveled with friends
Caracas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2007

Someone came into my room and they STOLEN a new cell phone ( 550$) and other stuff that I have in my luggage . They opened!! The hotel doesnt want to pay my NEW CELL PHONE! they just say we are going to investigate. BUT they dont want to pay me!

Stayed November 2007
3 Thank spray2k
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Courtyard Miami Coral Gables
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
#2 of 11 in Coral Gables
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,178 reviews
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport & Intermodal Area

Been to Miami Airport Inn? Share your experiences!