“Nice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #117 of 320 things to do in Miami
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Nice Place to make picnics with the family, very quite and with comforts. We really enjoy make picnic in that park.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank libia a

Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Visited 4/19/13 as soon as I arrived in Miami. Spent 3 hours birding, but did not find too much. Before leaving left my camera gear in the car covered up for 1-2 minutes. In that time, someone who was apparently watching me broke in the rental car and stole $13,000 of camera gear.
The Miami police didn't seem too concerned about this either. On top of the loss, it ruined the rest of my trip which was to photograph birds in the area. Not a safe environment for bird watching and walking alone in woods.

Visited April 2013
8 Thank Jerry A
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent forest for exploring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I recently visited A.D. Barnes with my sister & boyfriend for some bird watching & picture taking. They have an excellent little forest away from the commotion of people celebrating birthdays where we were able to see some birds, squirrels, & other animals. It was also quiet allowing us to have a nice relaxing afternoon away from the city traffic. There was space to have a picnic even though we didn't come prepared. I will definitely be returning soon!

Visited December 2012