“Get the braised steak brasatto! SOOO GOOD!”
Review of Crazy About You

Crazy About You
Ranked #52 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Crazy About You is located in the bottom of The Mark building; it's one of the only restaurants in Brickell with a Water View.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Visited Crazy About You on a recent bachelorette party trip and was blown away! The braised steak brasatto is seriously one of the best things I have ever eaten. It was a very tender steak with a mushroom and marsala sauce, garbanzo stew and topped with a fried egg. I almost didn't go with that because I thought it was a weird combination, but I am so glad I did. It was fantastic and had such a nice mix of flavors, everyone at my table that tried it, loved it also.

For my appetizer (which was included in the price of dinner, AWESOME!) was the Mediterranean Antipasto (French Brie, Spanish Chorizo and Italian Mortadella) it was very good. But my favorite appetizer that I sampled off a friends plate was the Huevos Estrellados (eggs with potatoes, mushroom, and white truffle oil). It was incredible!

We decided on wine for our drinks and at $15 a bottle, you can't really go wrong with that! And for dessert we got the brownie ice cream plate that comes with all kinds of sides like chocolate sauce, strawberries, whipped cream and more! It was delicious and I don't usually go for dessert.

I would highly highly recommend this restaurant to anyone I know visiting Miami. The prices were great, atmosphere was exciting and fun, and the food was extremely good!

2  Thank Kaitlyn A

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Sitting outside on the upper or lower deck overlooking the bay is heavenly but I find the inside of this restaurant equally pleasant. The décor is so cozy and inviting; LOVE all of the candles! The inviting atmosphere both inside and outside would make me a regular if I lived in Miami!

Calamari flatbread was delicious and a nice alternative to the typical calamari appetizer. Loved the spinach and quinoa salad and would get that again...(although I wasn't keen on the dark colored strawberries. If they were soaked in something, I would have preferred them not to be). The skinny Lolita entrée was super-fantastic. The chicken was pounded paper thin and full of flavor, especially with the accompanying sautéed spinach and artichokes. Gnocchi was okay but seemed a tad mushy to me. The Chicken Milanese dish with the option of parmesan was good but nothing special and was really just chicken parmesan. Portions are nice and generous.

My only 2 complaints are: I would like to see a few more dinner choices, especially in the first price group. There are only 4 choices and 3 of them are pizza, which seems a little silly, especially when they are 17.99 pizzas. Also, I'm not a big fan of the pricing situation where you pay a higher price for an entrée but you "get" an appetizer. I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to choose the quantity I eat and I don't really want to be forced to pay for an entrée and an appetizer when maybe all I really want is an entrée OR an appetizer or an entrée and a dessert, (and so on). Just wished they'd price it all out separately and leave the choices of what and how much to have up to the guests.

2  Thank DiningInFlorida
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Before entering in the restaurant, you wonder if your not wrong. Once inside, you feel that you are in the right place. The view from the terrasse is great and suites for a diner with friends or a romantic face to face. The food is tasty, fresh and somewhere innovative. You should try the Happy Ending... The staff in charge of our table was efficient and treated us very well. Combined with a very good music selection, we had a really good experience. Restrooms have to be refurbished. ..

Reviewed May 15, 2014

If it gets any more popular we won't be able to get a table! :)

Visiting from Chicago, we have wonderful evening here. Great view. Great service. Excellent food. We'll be back!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I book in advance for my Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner, out of all restaurants I had called, this was by far the best experience booking I have ever had. When we arrived we were attended to quite quickly and seated outside. This was the best view I have ever had while dining, thank God the weather was great too. Our appetizers were good, not great but good. Our main course was the best experience of the night along side our view. They brought out a Desert platter for her with Happy Birthday written on the huge plate, we ended up getting a brownie to add to the ice cream and Strawberries. Over all it was a great experience with some good food, very romantic and laid back, we will return.

Been to Crazy About You? Share your experiences!