“Beautiful and Affordable”
Review of Crazy About You

Crazy About You
Reserve with OpenTable
Crazy About You is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 4,252 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Crazy About You is located in the bottom of The Mark building; it's one of the only restaurants in Brickell with a Water View.
Miami, Florida
“Beautiful and Affordable”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Gorgeous place with an amazing view. Luckily the view and very nicely priced wine ($13 for a bottle of their house wine) will keep you entertained as the service is a bit slow.

I ordered the salmon and it was not cooked to my liking although I specifically asked the waiter twice. They did offer to remake it but by then I wasn't even that hungry anymore.

We sat outside and the view really is stupendous - it made up for everything else.

• Visited December 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

The service was excellent . My waiter Alex was amazing . The view was really good. Also , it was my anniversary , so I asked the head hostess Andrea can they surprise my other half with her gift and a dessert. They did just that !! She had no idea . Everyone was very friendly . I would recommend this restaurant to everyone !!

• Visited April 2014
“"Awesome view, great price, nice food"”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I went this place last saturday night. They have e very nice lobby bar, you can spend time there without complain, nice tv, good cocktail, very good ambient.
Inside the restaurant the decoration was very chic and romantic. Outside the view of Brickell bay was spectacular. Service was good and decent food. Short menu but work perfect with the concept of the restaurant
My recommendation for costumer

Always make reservation

2 Thank Alainlamar
“Great food great views!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The name says it all once you eat here and enjoy the beautiful views you'll be crazy about this restaurant. The food was delicious the service was great and the views was spectacular. I highly recommend this restaurant. Don't wait any longer get in the car and go enjoy the view while eating a great dinner.

Miami, Florida, USA
“Great service and view and pretty good food too!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We took a first time visitor to Miami to Crazy About You for dinner and enjoyed the wonderful twinkling skyline views and bay breezes and the well-prepared and served food. Their thing is that you get an appetizer and an entrée for one price so you choose both when you order. We all tried the Vegetarian Spring Rolls (crispy and good), the crispy artichoke hearts (ditto) and the "famous" Ham Croquettes, which were very creamy with béchamel sauce and not much ham flavor, but OK. Our entrees were the Chicken Parm which was huge and excellent, Short-rib Cannelloni, which was a little mushy but had good flavor, and the Braised Steak Brasato which our friend enjoyed very much. We had a flavorful Rosenblum Syrah reasonable at $30.00 a bottle, but their house wines are all $5.00 a glass and $15.00 a bottle all the time which is a true bargain and what more restaurants should be doing. Our server Juan was excellent on the very busy terrace, never missing a beat. We'll definitely return the next time we want to impress a visitor with a quintessential Miami bayview and some very decent food.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Crazy About You? Share your experiences!