“Cool place”

Crazy About You
Ranked #112 of 4,458 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Crazy About You is located in the bottom of The Mark building; it's one of the only restaurants in Brickell with a Water View.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My friend and I had dinner here and really enjoyed it. The ambiance was cool, the server was attentive and the food was very good. The menu consists of appetizers and entrees and you pick one of each. I had the wedge salad and the meat cannelloni. My friend had the Cesar salad and the veal. Everything was tasty and the portions were a nice size. The manager brought over our check and asked how everything was, which we thought was a nice touch. As an added bonus, we were able to walk there from our condo buildings on Brickell. I'll definitely go back.

1  Thank mjpino

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I haven't tried their food yet, but I love sitting outside at the bar for happy hour. The staff is nice and the view is lovely!

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Went for my anniversary the atmosphere was prefect the bay view lovely. The best part were the appetizer. I had the croquetas that were delicious and my husband had the antipasto was great. The short rib were cook perfectly he enjoyed it. My Chicken Cotolea alla Milanese topped it was not that great it was ok. If it was not for that I will had rated it a 5 star. The services was over 5 star. Will be back but order something different.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The overall proposition worked very well for me. The place was rocking. Cool crowd.

The receptionist was expectedly stand offish as is normal for an incredibly crowed restaurant and we without reservations...However, she delivered a great table before the projected wait time...no complaints. It was actually cool to hang out at the bar for a while...I recommend it...part of the experience.

We got an excellent outside table and thoroughly enjoyed the view and the vibe of the place.

The food was adequate for a hip place like this. Basically an upscale Bennigan's menu, but we enjoyed all the finger food we ordered. Very reasonable prices as well.

Service was also above average for a place like this.

Will be back!

Was this helpful? Please push the button...Thanks.

2  Thank Knownews
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Interesting concept combined with indoor and outdoor views of the water make for a great gathering with friends. Wait staff knows how to treat people and the food is a treat as well.

Been to Crazy About You? Share your experiences!