$306
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$188
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$152
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$132
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$103
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$126
$87
GardenInn.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Leamington has great charm and a top notch staff. Manager Franz Fernandez practically bent over backwards for our requests and every staff member was pleasant, very hospitable, and professional. Our room, though a bit sparse in accomodation, was kept very clean by the housekeeping staff. The Leamington is a very old hotel, being established in the 20's, but that actually worked in the hotel's favor in my opinion. I'll be looking to book here in the future when I'm in town on business, and would recommend it to my friends as well.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank DCM88
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Hotel is average only. Break fast is included. But very minimal varieties only. Corridor is very stinking and the stairs were too with bad smell. Air condition is good and so sleeping is of no problem. Doors, locks, etc were very old and you have to struggle locking or opening them. Lift is available, but only during certain hours. Wifi is available. If you stay for 1 or 2 nights, this hotel should be OK.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Volcanoking
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had a reservation Dec 2012. First, the hotel in a questionable area, prostitutes and homeless hanging out around the hotel. Second, the walls in the hotel lobby were dirty, and a disgusting smell along with crumbs on front desk. Third, the sheets in the room were stained, upon trying to open the window, the curtains fell off, the bathtub had mold and there was trash on the floor. My husband and I were in the room for all of 5 minutes. We walked down to the front desk and asked for a full refund, We ended up staying at the holiday inn across the street. I ended up paying a lot more there. However, it was totally worth it as safety and cleanliness are a must. This hotel should be condemned by the city and be closed IMMEDIATELY. I urge other travels not to waste their times in this $h*+ hole.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cinmel123
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Frightening and unsafe....as in NOT SAFE....or sanitary either..
the room was probably clean actually.( no germs)...because we could REALLY smell the bleach.......without that bleach smell...we would not have stayed....thinking..."we're gonna catch somethin here"
Scary continental breakfast too...
Expedia has this hotel listed ....what R they thinking...??
great location..

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Newporter2551
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Absolutely the worst place we have EVER stayed. Expected it to be older, however, didn't expect the manual elevator that you had to wait 20 minutes for before you were picked up. Didn't expect th train to be right outside our window that ran every 10 minutes, so we didn't sleep at all. Water in the shower was luke warm at best, and when you could stand to be in the shower the black from the dirty carpet ran off of our feet. The "complimentary breakfast" consisted of dry white toast. I would seriously sleep outside on the sidewalk for free before I would pay to stay here again. I am demanding my money back-not sure it will happen since conveniently there was not a manager available to talk to! Any of the web sites should be ashamed to advertise this Hotel.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family