$107
Hilton.com
$123
$109
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$143
$133
HolidayInn.com
$152
$140
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$124
$103
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$126
$87
GardenInn.com
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$209
$159
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Where did they get this pics? not the hotel! Do not stay here. It is not safe or clean. Terrible service and terrible rooms. I am sorry I booked my husband here. I hope everybody reads this comments. I wish I had.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed November 10, 2012

DO NOT STAY HERE. There's your warning. I stayed here one night because I had business in Brickle and needed a place to crash, but the biggest discrepancy—there are plenty to choose from—is the lack of parking. When I called the front desk to ask where I should park, Claudio went on a sort of modified Glenn Back-styled rant about this is the United States of America and I should park where ever I pleased, all while speaking in a foreign accent and never addressing my question (I figured they didn't have any parking; I just wanted a suggestion as to where guest to the hotel normally park their cars for the night!) The guy working the front desk—Claudio—is like something out of a bad pulp fiction novel: he's rude, abrasive; should probably be working as a garbage man instead of ANYWHERE NEAR an occupation requiring human interaction, but who am I to judge? LOL!
I was on my own for a business trip, but I actually saw a couple families there. They didn't look happy as you can well imagine. There's a CVS around the corner. If you stay there, buy some beer and get wasted as this seems to be the only reasonable activity for a person trying to make sense of making a bad choice while trying to save money. Drink up. And when you're done, head down to the lobby and fire off a couple barbed comments at Claudio; I did. He seems to welcome the abuse. But if you have a family, and you love them, don't stay in this nightmare hotel. If you do, you WILL regret it.
Oh, and there REALLY is no hot water, either. And the Wifi SUCKS BALLS.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Clovis C
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I wish we had read reviews of this ****hole before booking. Iv never ever stayed in a place like this, infact we didnt stay after seeing the room which did NOT resemble anything like the pic on the website in anyway shape or form, it resembled a pigs sty or worse. Be warned, do not book !

Room Tip: dont book , stay away even if you think it'll do for one night, it won't.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren1122
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Terrible hotel service is the worst I have ever seen. The lobby looks good and new.Claudio is doing his thing behind the reception desk if it was his first day. After that you are getting up in an elevator like in the twilight zone. We booked two rooms and the sheets weren't very clean. Door handles come of, AC doesn't work the promised wifi doesn't work, breakfast is a laugh. We stayed there because the bayside marketplace was near by and the other hotels in a budget price range didn't have any rooms for the night. It looked liked they only put paint over paint in the hotel rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Mary v
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I booked this room without doing any homework. Upon arrival I was met by two street people asking for money. After checking in I went to room to find no air conditioner and a odd odor. The door had a crack along the seal that I could see into hallway. I felt completely unsafe. I immediately went to check out and ask for a refund, which didn't happen. It was very obvious that they were used to this happening. If a homeless man happens to find 60 dollars on the street I would recommend him sleep on the street and not waste his money on this room.

• Stayed: September 2012