Leamington Hotel
HolidayInn.com
$128
$119
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$150
$126
$110
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$169
$127
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$159
  • Breakfast included
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$93
$89
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$188
$163
Orbitz.com
$260
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 16, 2012

For us, locations wise was it perfect, because couple step away was the German-Embassy ,that we need it to go ! From this point of view , great!!
BUT !!
We just had one night and it was the longest ,dirties,scariest, sleepless night ever!
The room that we had was inside, we couldn't open the window ,and if we did we had to decide to sleep with some of the bugs or cockroaches, so we left them closed. The showers was so dirty that we were afraid we could catch some fungus if you were smart enough you could shower with socks on ,. The bed sheets looked used, the carpet was dark blue or was it dirt we could not figure it out , our room door didnt close properly ,you needed it lean a chair against the door ! and be aware nobody comes in the middle of the night!!!
We had the third floor ,and it was the only way to get down to the lobby was to use the 95 year old elevator with slidable lattice grate doors ,which somebody has to actuate ,which had crank handle ! Actually for antique collectors perfect, but was it safe for us? it was scary !
You have to ring the bell to have the very silent non-talkative lift-boy to pick you up from that floor were you are in and bring you down or up again...So ,little exhausting situation ,especially when you ring the bell and nobody is there.You wait or ring again...

There is no parking close to the Hotel ,,only a parking garage (steps away) that charge you 25$ for the night ,and you don't see your car till next day ,because they drive your car up to the empty floors ,(12 floor garage) , so if you do that ,make sure you have everything with you, its not a easy access back to your car again!

Breakfast area looks like cleaner ,but not much to eat ...atmosphere like ,we didn't like it at all...no talking no laughter, serious faces, only over-loud tv ,you'll be happy to get out of the street as soon as possible ...
Would I do it again?? NO !
would I recommend it? NO !
Am I proud that we did it ? YES! but, that was the only time....

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ALFAFlorida
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Our room at the Leamington Hotel in Miami, Florida was the dirtiest place I have ever stayed in. When we got there I noticed how dirty it was and checked for evidence of bedbugs. I didn’t find any at the time, but was still worried about it. We decided to stay the night figuring Expedia already took our money for it and we wouldn’t be able to get it back and go somewhere else. We tried to stay out of the hotel as long as possible. When we returned to the room at about 11:00 pm to sleep we realized that there were dark brown stains on the blanket and asked the night desk attendant if we could get new sheets and a blanket. He obliged by sending us a whole bunch of clean sheets, 3 blankets and a fitted sheet. We had also requested new pillows, because the ones we had were both stained yellow, but he didn’t have any. We ended up changing the bedding ourselves and the fitted sheet did not fit the bed (it was too small) and the flat sheets didn’t fit either (also too small). We ended up using a bunch of flat sheets on the bottom and a couple on the top and we used the 2 extra blankets as pillows. We were finally trying to sleep at about 12:30 am and at 12:45 am the power went out on half of the floor we were on (including our room of course). We went back down to the night desk attendant and he tried once again to contact the hotel manager. Once again, the one and only manager they have did not answer her phone. None of the staff at the hotel at night could get into the room where the electrical box was to flip the breaker that tripped. I was worried about the fire alarms and sprinkler system, but hoped they were on a different circuit. So were the air conditioners fortunately. I was at least given a flashlight to find my way to the toilet. The next morning I found, on the newly changed sheets no less, what I believe to be a bedbug. I work in a Microbiology lab and have seen bedbugs before, but have to admit I would need to see it under a dissecting microscope to be certain. All in all, I hardly got a wink of sleep that night. It was pretty disappointing especially since it was the night before leaving on the first cruise I have ever been on. As soon as our luggage was brought to our room on the ship we had to strip, take a shower and wash and dry (heat kills bedbugs) our clothes. Fortunately we had the foresight to not leave put our suitcases on the bed and only opened them twice while we were there to limit the possibility of stowaways (bedbugs). By the way the night desk attendant told me they never had problems with bedbugs. I would definitely tell anyone not to stay in this hotel, not ever.
Oh, I forgot to mention we were downtown Miami, a big city, and the only thing keeping the door shut was the deadbolt. Not very secure feeling, especially with the 2 broken windows.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Terry R
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I stayed here this weekend and it was the most awful experience. I am extremely apalled at how horrible the customer service was. The front desk are the most disrespectful and mean employees that I have ever encountered. They literally hung up on me five out of the six times I called. They refused to give us more toilet paper and sent up a security guard to talk to me because I called for a third time and was irritated because they hung up on me the first two times. They gave me a fake number for a cab company then hung up on me when I called for another number. It's not right that they can get away with treating their paying customers like that. I am so upset. Also the air conditioning did not work and no one came to fix it after they said they would. It was unbearably hot in the room. There was an extremely loud noise outside our window at 4am from someone doing maintenance that woke me up and would not stop for an hour. DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank brfx2212
Reviewed March 13, 2012

If you have a little more money book somewhere else. I survived one night there but I would never book the room there. Doesn't look nice at all.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stella L
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Your WORST nightmare in Miami. The AC never worked after it was reported several times. The music from the night club on the first floor was so loud that we could not sleep through the night. Then at 5am you could hear very loudly the carbbage trucks and people cleaning the streets. We could not sleep at all that night. No light in the hallway at night and customer service was very poor. The breakast in the morning is a joke. The only great thing: its location. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Room Tip: Read all reviews.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family