$306
$131
$108
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$125
$120
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$187
$143
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 23, 2012

being my first visit to miami was looking forward to a romantic wk that didnt happen,nothing like advertise will not recommend to anyone

• Stayed: December 2011
5  Thank sexyshirl
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I booked this hotel on line, just like the other person who gave the review. AVOID AVOID AVOID, this is the worst place i have ever seen.i cried when i saw this room,the carpet was so dirty i was afraid to put my suitcase down, and the room smelled like urine.the door looked like it had been kicked in and patched up. the bed sagged in the middle.don't be fooled by the pictures on their web page because you are in for a rude awakening when you see what they really look like.i think any one who has been to this place should contact the health dept. and the hotel of commerence of florida and have them close this nasty place down. needless to say i did not stay

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank mam_macita_11
Reviewed November 20, 2011

This was my first trip to Miami and of course I didn't know any better but this was by far the WORST hotel I have ever been to. From the minute I walked in I knew this place wasn't gonna be for me. From the rude service, the old elevator, and the smell in the hallways it was just horrible. I would never reccomend this place to anyone so please stay away and don't ever book a room without checking the reviews. Very dissapointed with this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011
5  Thank cookiemonsta813
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The lobby is ok, all the furniture is from Ikea! The atm in the lobby was out of service. When we arrived there were 2 guys hanging out at the front door, looked like street people. Kindof creepy. They still use keys, not cards like most Hotels use now and the key chain said the room number right on it. (I don't like that) When we got to the room I took one look at it and thought "what a joke" The carpet is as thin as a penny. It is old and dirty. I had to go get towels from the maid because we had none when we got to the room. They did not have a rug in the bathroom so I put a towel down on the floor. After walking around the room I was doing my makeup standing on the towel when I stepped off the towel was black and I had just taken a shower. I told my daughter put on socks or wear your shoes while we are in the room. I took the towels and laid them on the carpet so we would not have to walk on it. Later when I asked for towels they only had one and said they were doing the laundry. In the morning the maid said they were still doing laundry and had no towels. The furniture in the room was also Ikea, the mattress was smashed in and small. Maybe a full size, I tried to see if the bed was from Ikea but did not see a tag. I felt very uncomfortable in this place and wasn't sure if we were safe of not. I would never recommend this place to anyone. We were on a budget and could not get a different Hotel. The internet did work in the room which was nice and the Front desk girls were nice. Those are the only things I liked about it. They also said they had a Airport Shuttle but when we arrived found out they did not. I really think this place needs to be shut down and needs major renovation. I also wondered if it was a pay by the hour hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Julie E
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Booked a room online without reading the reviews...big mistake. Very dirty room. Something gross smeared on the wall. Spent the night sleeping with my hands under my head so I didn't touch the pillow. If its the last vacant hotel in Miami, save your money and sleep in the park or at the airport.

• Stayed: November 2011