“Husband enjoyed it, but scheduling is a nightmare & Lambo is OLD!”
Review of Redline Xperience - CLOSED

Redline Xperience
More attraction details
Owner description: With 12 years of experience, RedlineXperience can make your dream come true and give you the experience of your life. You can choose from our 11 selection of exotic cars. Our unique approach to exotic track racing gives you access to two international racing champions and their team of professional in-car instructors. They will show you the ropes and help you get the most out of your drive. We offer different packages (pre selected exotic cars) and Combos (customize your driving experience).
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I started out by purchasing a 4 lap driving experience (in the Lambo) for my husband's birthday online (the last week of December 2013). The calendar shown on their website reflected a day in February (close to his birthday) that was available. Unfortunately, by the time they got back to me 3 or 4 days later (after leaving 2 or 3 voice mail messages), they said the date I wanted was booked solid. Since tickets are not refundable in any way, I had to choose a later date. The next available (at PBI, not Homestead) was in April! So now I got to present my husband with a certificate and tell him his actual driving experience was going to be 2 months away! Kind of makes it less exciting as a gift. That was a big negative for me.

So, if that wasn't bad enough, on race-day when we finally got to the track, we see a beat-up, later model Lambo along with the rest of their fleet. I look at my husband and start shaking my head and say, "please tell me that is not the car you are driving?!". It literally looked like a death-trap (not the shiny, new, top-of-the-line model they show on their website). I was pretty angry because we had paid $300 plus tax (no deal, discount or Groupon) and honestly felt very cheated. I wanted to speak to someone and try to switch to a nicer/newer vehicle, but my husband insisted that he was OK with it and wanted to go ahead and drive it anyway.

The reason I still gave them 4 stars is because overall, they were professional (besides the horrible scheduling and misleading website) and my husband had a blast. He learned alot and truly enjoyed the experience. We were actually allowed to bring our young children along to watch daddy drive, so that was nice too. I just wanted to make people aware that when you buy laps in their Lambo, it is about 8 years old, not new and shiny like the one displayed on the website!!! BUYER BEWARE!

6  Thank ChristyF79

Reviewed April 27, 2014

The racetrack is great (we did it in Palm Beach International Raceway.) But the service is better. The staff is fun and efficient, making sure everyone has a safe and fun time. The race instructors are knowledgeable and no too intrusive but honest to the core. They will inform you of the idiosyncrasies of any of the cars you drive in straight and open terms.

The experience was memorable partly because of the friendliness of the staff. As well they offer an innovative inside/outside split camera video with superimposed speedometer over the outside view so one can remember ones' speed as one drives these dream cars.

The only negative is a 150 yard hike to the toilette in case of need.

1  Thank macrhino
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I saw this deal on Groupon and thought it would be a good gift for my husbands birthday. I chose the 4 laps each in a Lamborghini and Audi R8. I started to doubt my decision when they started to change the dates and then times. But once we arrived everything went smooth.

He was very pleased with what he got to do and talked me into a ride along in the Corvette. It was a very cool experience. We will do it again.

2  Thank 1travelfool
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My wife bought me a gift certificate for my birthday. She booked it online at RedlineXperience.com where she was able to choose my favorite cars and customize this incredible racing experience. I've always wanted to drive one of these fantastic cars but I cannot afford a vehicle that costs more than a house. Here is the solution! I really had plenty of fun and it was also very instructive. My session was scheduled in Homestead and it could not be more impressive than that. The racetrack is huge and this is were they host the last Nascar's race of the season. We started by a briefing and then a discovery lap with the instructors. One thing is sure, they knew what they were talking about, I learned a lot about supercar and how to drive at high speed. Then, I was able to drive a Posche 911, an Audi R8 and finally a Lamborghini!!! I had such a great time, and my family too. They had access to the facility and they were able to come next to the racetrack and see the cars. My sessions were entirely recorded on video, it was a great gift. I would definitely recommend RedlineXperience to anyone out there who has the need for speed!

3  Thank Max278
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Got this for my husband while on a trip to Florida and he had such a great time, he still talks about it. We will definitely go again on our next trip. Great gift idea for the ones looking for speed in a safe environment! Really fun experience.

1  Thank Biarritzusa