“Well run and fun”
Review of Redline Xperience - CLOSED

Redline Xperience
More attraction details
Owner description: With 12 years of experience, RedlineXperience can make your dream come true and give you the experience of your life. You can choose from our 11 selection of exotic cars. Our unique approach to exotic track racing gives you access to two international racing champions and their team of professional in-car instructors. They will show you the ropes and help you get the most out of your drive. We offer different packages (pre selected exotic cars) and Combos (customize your driving experience).
Palm City, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Well run and fun”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

The racetrack is great (we did it in Palm Beach International Raceway.) But the service is better. The staff is fun and efficient, making sure everyone has a safe and fun time. The race instructors are knowledgeable and no too intrusive but honest to the core. They will inform you of the idiosyncrasies of any of the cars you drive in straight and open terms.

The experience was memorable partly because of the friendliness of the staff. As well they offer an innovative inside/outside split camera video with superimposed speedometer over the outside view so one can remember ones' speed as one drives these dream cars.

The only negative is a 150 yard hike to the toilette in case of need.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank macrhino

West Palm Beach, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Birthday Gift”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I saw this deal on Groupon and thought it would be a good gift for my husbands birthday. I chose the 4 laps each in a Lamborghini and Audi R8. I started to doubt my decision when they started to change the dates and then times. But once we arrived everything went smooth.

He was very pleased with what he got to do and talked me into a ride along in the Corvette. It was a very cool experience. We will do it again.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank 1travelfool
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Better than "Need 4 Speed"”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My wife bought me a gift certificate for my birthday. She booked it online at RedlineXperience.com where she was able to choose my favorite cars and customize this incredible racing experience. I've always wanted to drive one of these fantastic cars but I cannot afford a vehicle that costs more than a house. Here is the solution! I really had plenty of fun and it was also very instructive. My session was scheduled in Homestead and it could not be more impressive than that. The racetrack is huge and this is were they host the last Nascar's race of the season. We started by a briefing and then a discovery lap with the instructors. One thing is sure, they knew what they were talking about, I learned a lot about supercar and how to drive at high speed. Then, I was able to drive a Posche 911, an Audi R8 and finally a Lamborghini!!! I had such a great time, and my family too. They had access to the facility and they were able to come next to the racetrack and see the cars. My sessions were entirely recorded on video, it was a great gift. I would definitely recommend RedlineXperience to anyone out there who has the need for speed!

3 Thank Max278
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Got this for my husband while on a trip to Florida and he had such a great time, he still talks about it. We will definitely go again on our next trip. Great gift idea for the ones looking for speed in a safe environment! Really fun experience.

1 Thank Biarritzusa
Wellington, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Not Impressed !!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I received this as a gift for Christmas and was extremely excited "4 Laps" ( notice quotations ) !! Drive almost 2 hours to Homestead and day started well very welcoming and was impressed. So it was my turn to drive the Lamborghini and get in the car the instructor advised me first lap would be slow to get a feel, totally understandable. What he didn't explain to me is the first lap is actually 2 of the 4!! Still to this day not exactly sure how it worked but their "4 Laps" means crossing the start line twice !!!! So the instructor politely put the squeeze on me to do more laps at $90 bucks a lap!!!! (Wonder if those are full laps?).

So after that disappointment I figured no big deal it was a gift and want to be appreciative and not hurt anyone's feelings. We went back inside and I decided it would be cool to at least show I did 2 laps in a Lamborghini so I decided to buy the flash drive video for a discounted price of $72 dollars. When I asked if I could see it first before I bought it the answer was no! (I know I should have known) so I get home plug it in and there it was the video of me driving. Unfortunately there is no sound and the speedometer shows I never went over 30mph. (Obviously a problem)

So if you are considering buying this or giving as a gift !!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!

15 Thank Lacemupbw
RedlineXperience, Directeur général at Redline Xperience, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Sir,

First of all we apologize for the inconvenience and we are sorry that your driving experience disappointed you.

There must have been a technical problem on the video system.
Please send us your USB key so we can figure out where the problem comes from and we will reimburse you.

Regarding the number of laps, what we consider 4 laps is crossing the line 3 times (because at the end of the 4th lap you go back to the stand right before crossing the line again).

If you only passed the line twice then the instructor made a mistake and we apologize for that.
We'll check the video on your USB key and we'll offer you a new 4 laps driving experience with the same car.

We hope to see you again and that this time you'll be fully satisfied of your experience.

Redline Xperience