“Friendly staff and good food”

La Patagonia Argentina
Ranked #69 of 4,201 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Naples
“Friendly staff and good food”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Rather than suffering in traffic after arriving at Miami Airport, we decided to have dinner before driving back to the gulf coast to go home. Patagonia is very decent and comfortable. Nothing too fancy about this place but it has quite following and filled up while we were there.

I had a good NY strip shown as a 16 oz on the menu but looked more like a 10 oz. and my wife had breaded steak with mozzarella. Salads were fresh and delicious. Staff was attentive and kind.

For two with a couple of beers, appetizers and entrees we paid about $75.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank rca2

• Korean first
Miami, Florida
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

They waved us in from the bar to have a seat. No one introduced themselves. It took 10 minutes for anyone to ask if we wanted something to drink. The Spinach ravioli was hard and under cooked. It took them less then 1 minute to bring the check, but once I presented my groupon we had to wait 15 minutes for them to bring the check back.

• Visited April 2013
“Good wine and great dinner at a reasonable price. I wull come back”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Nice place and good dinner and good argentinean wine. The people were very kind and the price very good

Miami, Florida
“Perfect”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They were super busy but they delivered an outstanding service. The food is superb, I had this time the tilapia brandy with raisins, awesome, and my husband parrillada. We are happy customers

• Visited February 2014
Peoria, Illinois
“Great food!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We visited this small but great restaurant last week - business dinner for a group of five. (One of our group had been there for lunch before and recommended the restaurant.) Started with three appetizers to share - shrimp in garlic butter, chorizo and chicken empanada. All were very good - chorizo was super! I ordered the four cheese ravioli - it was a large portion that I did not plan to finish - it was so good I had to eat it all! Two ordered the skirt steak, one blackened salmon and one sautéed chicken breast - everyone was happy with their choice. Our table shared the caramel crepe and flan - both were excellent. When we received the check I was surprised to see that we were given a 50% discount on the food. Not sure how long this special will last but it made the meal an even better value. That being said the normal menu prices were very reasonable for the quality of the food. I highly recommend a visit to this restaurant - make sure you try the chorizo and one of the empanadas!

• Visited February 2014