“Amazing!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

What a fabulous meal we had Monday evening. The four of us were spending the night in Miami on our way home from the West Indies and the reviews were good and it was close to the airport. We knew we found a real gem when the taxi dropped us off and it was a real hole in the wall. OMG the smell when we walked in excited each of us and we couldn't wait to get started. We had the sweetbreads, eggplant napolitana and chorizo to start. We then shared two salads; the caprese and the del campo - both Unbelievable. The tomatoes and the greens were as fresh as they could be. We then had pasta dishes; spinach ravioli with gorgonzola cream sauce, crab ravioli with a Bolognese sauce and the linguini furto de mar (this dish was really incredible) and one sandwich the prosciutto and mozzarella - this too was incredible. Did we order to much - yes, were we glad we did.......ABSOLUTELY!! The service was great and the value exceptional. If you are ever in Miami and near the airport, do not miss this opportunity to have some real home made dishes from Argentina

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Lovestworun

• Korean first
Bermuda
“Great value and food close to the airport”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was a last minute choice before going to the airport to go back home after a week in Miami.
My husband really wanted to try an argentinian place, but it had to be close to the airport, since a friend was kindly giving us a ride.

From the outside, being on the highway, it does not seem promising, but we had a pleasant surprise! We were four and we shared some calamari, beef empanadas and pork stripes to start with, they were great! My husband and I shared the parrilada which had sausage ribs, chorizo more pieces of the pork stripes and they were cooked nicely and delicious with the chimichurri on top. We shared dulce de leche crepes and a chocolate cake, which were delicious, especially the chocolate cake very moist and rich! Small restaurant, family oriented, simple decor, but you do not need anything else. We drank two bottles of a really reasonable priced Malbec and had a good time.
I wish I tried the spinach ravioli with gorgonzola, which seemed amazing. I am Italian and I am really picky with my espresso, and surprisingly I had a good one.
It was a Sunday and on Saturday and Sunday they have a 50% off on food, which made it even better!! Best stop for last meal (or first one) in Miami.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank chrysalis84
Miami, Florida
“Mothers day”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I went on Mother's Day. It was very busy and packed. Overall we had a great experience. We ate delicious and service was good, I'm a regular costumer so I understand that sometimes they get super busy but food and service is always good. I love this place. Btw they have 50%off food in weekends still!

• Visited May 2013
Naples, Florida
“Great food in a nondescript setting”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We visited La Patagonia while in Miami and decided to try it since it was near our hotel. From the moment Carlos opened the door for us and walked us through the menu, we knew we had come to a good restaurant. The homemade pastas, the steaks and the desserts were excellent, as well as getting a bonus of 50% off our entrees since it was on the weekend. My husband ordered a reasonably priced Malbec, while I tried the Quilames beer. Both were good. Many families were there dining, and Carlos was constantly on the run from taking orders to bussing tables. Our only complaint would be that the chef likes to over salt his dishes, so everything tasted salty. We will definitely return!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank steelpanwoman
Lexington, Kentucky
“A second visit and it was just as good”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The service is extremely friendly and as we love Argentina so much it is a great substitute! Every dish we had was excellent especially the morcilla and the skirt steak. The milensa is also excellent.

Visited April 2013