“WHAT A GREAT LITTLE GEM!”

La Patagonia Argentina
Ranked #64 of 4,458 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We found this restaurant by accident and what a tremendous find! We had 2 steak sandwiches, cafe con leche and a glas of marvelous Malbec. The chimichurri was to DIE for! I think we ate 3 or 4 bowls of it!!! Go there if you can, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'm a local to 33126, often experienced the great flavor of a complete lunch on the weekend, and a great discount!! My office is located one block away from this gem, frequently we order sandwiches for lunch at the office, or for especial occasions to have lunch all coworkers together, Patagonia sandwich you should try! Great meat grilled to perfection, you won't regret.

1  Thank Petervirgo
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I went to the restaurant yesterday, it was hilarious, the food, the service, the price, etc. Thanks!!!!!!

1  Thank julianrouaselot
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We learned about this little gem on Trip Advisor, so we stopped in en route from the Miami Airport to the Keys to eat a late lunch. We pushed open the door to find a classic and quaint atmosphere with beautiful flamenco music, and were immediately greeted at the door by "Carlos." He served us some fresh bread with "chimichurri" olive oil and spices, and we ate like kings from the Parrillada plate. The blood sausage was new for us, but was a delightful surprise, along with a very distinct and delicious Argentinian flavor for the variety of meats (including sweetbreads). My husband said this first meal in Florida made the trip worth every penny. Very reasonable prices. I'm telling everyone! Buenisimo!!

2  Thank notalota
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I am not a fan of Miami. The airport is simply a convenience to get somewhere. But, what a gem of a restaurant near the airport. It's not a fancy place catering to corporate credit cards. Business people and clients... this is not your gig. But, La Patagonia rocks. Was on a quick spearfishing trip to the Keys with my 13 year old son and ate at La Patagonia before flying out. Awesome. He inhaled the big platter with blood sausage and sweetbreads. Remarkably unfazed when he learned what he ate. I don't blame him. Simple, delicious, great wait staff and a return trip next time. Five stars all the way.

1  Thank Flytwister