“Best Pasta in Miami ”

Strada in the Grove
Ranked #128 of 4,803 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Strada in the Grove is a corner of Coconut Grove where customers will experience authentic old world flavors and traditions, while merging themselves in a vintage yet contemporary ambiance. Our concept blends classic Italian food with regional recipes.
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Amazing place. Everything is spectacular.
Ingredientes are coming from Italy and you can taste the difference.
It's packed every single day, but small, warm and cozy.
Order the polenta as appetizer. You won't regret it.
The branzino is excellent although I'm addicted to the porcini with truffle oil.
Make a reservation. Locals love to eat here. It's a hidden gem.

Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

I you love italuan food you myst try this place, i really enjoyed the food, quick service, good prices, nothing to fault. def come back again.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

I had the worlds WORST champagne chicken- it was the definition of rubber chicken- a travesty of one of my favorite chicken dishes...my spouse had the bronzino and it was only marginally better.
The only reason it is not a zero is that the service and wine list were good.

2  Thank IMB95
Javier U, Manager at Strada in the Grove, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2016

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant.

We are very sorry that you had an unpleasant experience while dining with us. We always strive to serve the highest quality food, and unfortunately your meal did not meet neither your standards or ours.

Our chicken champagne and branzino are some of our most highly praised dishes we have on our menu. Anytime there is a problem with any dish we encourage our guests to notify a manager immediately so we address the issue, whether its concerning the quality of the food or the quality of the service.

I hope that you can give us another chance to show you that we truly care about the quality of our food as well as our customers and their experience dining with us

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to email me directly at javier@stradainthegrove.com

Javier Uribe
Manager

Reviewed September 19, 2016

My husband and I wanted Italian food for dinner within walking distance of our hotel. He decided to try Strada in the Grove. I could tell by the menu that it wouldn't work for us because there were well known dishes, but everything had a twist we wouldn't like. For instance, tortelloni with anchovie paste. The people were very friendly and almost too attentive, so we didn't want to walk out. We chose the plainest items on the menu, I think -- rigatoni and linguini with meat sauce -- because everything else had ingredients that we didn't like. It was pretty plain fare, not a lot of flavor, but OK. I would have preferred more standard italian fare, but I'm not into gourmet. I'm also not used to tables being so close together. I was glad it wasn't crowded because the noise would have been really bad.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

Strada definitely offers a quaint ambiance in the middle of the Grove. We ordered a Malbec that was amazing. The waiter told us the specials, which included a snapper that I ordered, but there was no snapper. So I ordered a mediterranean salad with chicken. The salad was delicious but it came out with no chicken. The chicken came out when I finished the salad and the waiter kind of expected me to eat the chicken breast..just alone like that. I didn't. We sent it back.
The waiter was polite and the food was good.

2  Thank Chicanews