“Loved it”

Madi's Tea Garden Tea Room
Ranked #15 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Miami
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The Perfect Blend of Casual Elegance, Relaxed Atmosphere & Shabby Chic Style. Madi's Tea Garden Tea Room is Miami and The West End's answer to a vintage style tea room, serving a variety of loose teas, a lunch of delicious soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts (Tuesday - Friday) and luxurious tea service (Tuesday - Saturday with reservations) served on the finest vintage china and glassware. With fabulous food and amazing ambiance, Madi's Tea Garden Tea Room is the perfect spot for meetings and to impress clients over lunch or afternoon tea. Book Your Next Celebration at Madi's Tea Garden: Baby & Bridal Showers, Staff Holiday Parties & Special Events! We can accommodate parties of 1 - 40 guests. Lovely hats at each chair give guests fun dress-up and photo ops as they arrive. Table settings are prepared with linens, vintage china and glassware, ready for your guests to enjoy your special celebration! Check our site for more information.
Tavernier, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My daughter and I loved this place. The decor is so cute, it just feels inviting when you walk in. The service was excellent. We were never rushed and were encouraged to relax and enjoy a second pot of tea, which we did. They have a very large selection of teas to choose from. I had vanilla and my daughter had the pomegranate. Both were very good.

The food is wonderful. We had the Queen's Feast which started with soup or salad followed by a wedge of quiche. Then they bring out the trays of sandwiches, scones and desserts. The homemade scones were absolutely the best part of the meal, they come out warm from the oven. Our server told us that they start them when you walk in the door so they will be fresh. That is the kind of attention to detail you get here.

We ended up lingering for two hours and left stuffed. I had always wanted to try an English Tea and Madi's was the perfect place to do so. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank travelbuglisa

Miami, Florida
“Wonderful tea time”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

The place is so cute and the service excellent. I love it. I will comeback soon. Tea delicious and also the food.the scones are home made. I really recommend.

“A little treasure”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Amazing and quaint. This place is a little treasure. The sandwiches and scones are spectacular. Great service as well. We are making tea time a family tradition. My kids love this place.

2 Thank Morris G