Miami Airport Marriott
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$138
$128
$108
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$169
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$123
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
$259
Mandarin Oriental
1,441 results
All reviewsm clubfire grillmiami airportconcierge loungechampions sports barelite membersfree shuttlefront desk stafflong flightshuttle servicebetween flightslobby areaconvenient locationbusiness tripan overnight staystayed one nightrental car
Reviewed September 16, 2013

To start off, in the interests of honesty & fairness, when we visited the hotel they had a plane load of guests descend on them unannounced. Our flight had been postponed for 26hrs & this is where the airline put us up for the night with food vouchers.

The front desk was very welcoming & the huge queue could not be blamed on them. They moved through at a good pace. The room was spacious for my family, decorated with a wonderful, modern feel & spotlessly clean. The hotel provides a fee shuttle bus to the airport. It also runs a shuttle bus to the two local shopping malls – the Dolphin Mall costs $10 per person. We caught a cab – 3 people – & it didn't cost us much more & got us there 3x as fast; especially if you consider how fast Miami cabbies drive! The mall is only about 15minutes away & well worth the visit.

There is free wifi in public areas; you pay for it in guest rooms. The wifi ran smoothly. As you can guess it meant the lobby was full of people, noses stuck to their ipads.

The food in the restaurant was delicious. The buffet they put on for breakfast & lunch was spot on. Of course, being a buffet there was very little waiting to be served. The chef was out & about with info & the waiters during the day were extremely friendly & funny.

Dinner service was unfortunately a different story. I give kudos to the front desk staff members who jumped in to help host. The food when it arrived was, like I say, delicious. Unfortunately this hotel was just not equipped to cope with a plane load of passengers filling its tables. With food vouchers it’s not like we would go anywhere else & time was of the essence because we all had a bus to catch back to the airport for our flight.

Subsequently it took about 20minutes to be seated. 20 minutes to be served & by the end we didn't get our meal till 2hours after we arrived in the restaurant. We had to pick it up & eat it on the move. We remained polite throughout but the waitresses were being rude in Spanish. A rookie mistake to assume we can’t speak Spanish ourselves. Even if you couldn’t understand the language the tone was bad enough. In the end hotel security was called for another table who weren’t as laid back as us. Ironically security was called because a waitress didn't like the way she was being spoken to. I don't condone any sort of bad manners but I found it ludicrous that it was ok for her to be rude to customers. During this time I got the impression all the waiters disappeared till security gave them the all clear.

The end result to what I am saying is this is a lovely hotel to stay in. It’s very convenient for malls & the airport. For the most part the staff are extremely pleasant & friendly but that goes out the window the minute some of them are stretched. There was no apology just a vibe of anger at us for having the audacity to wish for some food. Please be aware, at any given moment a plane load of people may descend on this hotel. If you are a regular guest this will not affect you unless you wish to eat in the restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We truly appreciate our guest feedback as this is the best way for us to improve on our services.
Thank you for your comments regarding our front desk staff, restaurant and amenities. I am very pleased to hear that the check in experience moved at a good pace given the high volume of guests.
We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I am a Platinum Marriott Customer (over 500 nites) This is the First time I have written on tTrip advisor about the Staff of the Hotel.

Two individuals Nick The Front desk Mgr and LIan theYoung lady who handled the hotel parking on the nite of 9/9 were outstanding---we had a long drive...our air-line res. was a mess

Nick took the time to get us a great room ,and Helped us with the Airline, Lian gave us some serious help in getting our car squared away. There's more but we just wanted to serve notice

that These two people are part of the reason we use Marriott

R Williams

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Mr. Williams,

Thank you for writing your first review on Trip Advisor about our hotel! We truly appreciate your feedback and recognition.
I will ensure that we share your comments with the staff and make sure that Nick and Lian are recognized for their excellent service. I am very happy to hear that they exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for staying with us and for being a loyal Platinum member.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We arrived in MIA at night and had an early flight on the next morning, so we didn't have many options besides the hotels within the airport area. There was a hotel inside the airport but it was expensive and didn't look like it was worth a high price. The Miami Airport Marriott is just five minutes from the airport and the shuttle service works very well (picks up hotel guests every 15 minutes). The bedroom was clean and comfortable to spend one night and attended our expectations. The bathroom was ok, good water pressure and some amenities such as good quality shampoos and body lotions. There was a complimentary breakfast that opens at 6am but if you need to leave earlier (our case) there is a Starbucks inside the lobby that opens at 5am.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marcelolapa

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay, although it was a short one. I am glad the hotel satisfied your needs. It is great that you were able to utilize our complimentary shuttle and that you enjoyed our room amenities.
We hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and stayed at this hotel on August 22nd, 2013, the night before our cruise. The hotel shuttle was there in five minutes and the trip to the hotel was another 5 minutes.

The lobby of the hotel was amazing, inviting and busy, check in took all of minutes and in no time we were in our room. The room it self was just a hotel room, nothing fancy, but clean and the bed was very comfortable, bathroom was small, shower after a long flight was excellent.

This hotel has everything you need, pools, gym, Starbucks(of course) pharmacy, spa and an amazing restaurant and bar, try the crab cakes!!

The next morning a 18.00 cab fare over to the pier and we were on our way to the Caribbean!! I would stay here again in a second and will, and have, recommended this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank delmar60

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am glad that you were able to stay with us before and after your cruise vacation. Thank you for the great comments regarding our lobby, your check in experience, and the guest rooms. I am happy to hear that we met your needs and that you enjoyed all of our amenities.
We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I must preface this review by saying I was amazed at the rate and what it included. I got a room, free parking and breakfast for two for only $90 on the AAA Hot Deals rate. The hotels has many floors and they heavily advertise their "Pure" bedding. Well, those beds are on all except the 2nd floor which as you guessed is where I ended up. And considering the rate, I was given room 271 which was right next to the ice machine and elevator. The view out of the window could best be described as disturbing since all I could see was some roof structure. Lastly, there was a periodic sound that resembled dogs barking which I finally attributed to the adjacent elevators. That aside, the room was decent in size, clean, with working AC and a good TV. The facility is nice and parking was convenient in the front. I did use room service and the food was decent. Breakfast was also good and our server was very attentive. Beware that they add the full gratuity to their checks, so don't over tip.

Overall, I can't complain since I had low expectations considering the rate. The staff were friendly and our say was good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple