Miami Airport Marriott
$132
$118
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$153
HolidayInn.com
$121
$109
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
$103
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,433 results
All reviewsm clubfire grillmiami airportconcierge loungechampions sports barelite membersfree shuttlefront desk stafflong flightshuttle servicebetween flightsconvenient locationlobby areaan overnight staystayed one nightbusiness tripnice pool
Reviewed April 21, 2013

If you need to spend a night while flying into/from Miami late/early, you are very welcome to this hotel.
It's was not masterminded to serve any travelers' alternative needs, and seems to be just fine with it, efficiently processing "one-night-stay' guests.

btw, you could use a 3rd party dolphin plaza transfer stopping in front of the hotel's entrance it you need to kill 2-3 hours.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kostiantyn
awelc147, Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your Review! We truly appreciate your loyalty and I am very pleased to hear all the positive comments about our staff and efficient actions.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel, should your travels bring you back to Miami.

Kind Regards,

Alexandra Caceres
Director of Operations

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Our first stay at this hotel, approximately 18 months ago, they gave us shooter's ear plugs, so we would not be disturbed - yeah, great room. Duh... (BTW, I am a Marriott Platinum member, so, I was really quite impressed with this bit of thoughtfullness on their part... ok, enough of the bad humor.)

We needed them again on our stay in April 2013. The noise was unreal. The lack of sound containment between rooms was amazing. The kids in the next room using the beds as trampolines and bouncing on the walls was very exciting... perhaps you may now enjoy those beds if you visit this property.

Obviously, we were not the only ones thrilled with the sound effects as hotel security was knocking on their door repeatedly. Anything behavior allowed for a buck, I guess.

What concerned me was the airline pilots staying in the hotel and if they were getting any sleep. I sure did not want them as my pilots the next day.

So, the food as OK, bordering on good. Prices were steep. Overall, the decor was very nice, next to excellent. Very clean hotel. Service was great. But, so what? If you can't sleep, it all means nothing. Thus, the value is near zero.

I used ear plugs again. Recommendation = if you stay here, bring good quality ear plugs.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs.
1  Thank CJ5687
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay at our hotel. We do appreciate guest feedback, especially from our Elite memebers, as this is the best way to improve our level of service. I do apologize for the noise issue you encountered during your stay. We would have loved the opportunity to make up for this experience while you were staying with us.

I am glad that our service, decor and cleanliness met your expectations and I hope that you will provide us with another opportunity to better serve you.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We spent 2 nights here due to American Airlines computer issues. Our flight was cancelled and were not able to be booked on another flight for 2 days. Close proximity to MIA, shuttle to airport runs on a very regular basis. Hotel lobby very inviting and seemed to be recently renovated. The rooms are on the smaller side and the bathroom is very small, 2 people would be able to get ready at the same time, but everything was clean. Rooms are not to sound proof, as we heard conversations in the hall that sounded like they were in our room. Same issue as previous poster about not being able to print out boarding passes. Concierge club breakfast ends at 9am. Restaurant food was good with a bit of a different menu. Service the 2nd night was very slow, arrived at 5pm and 40 minutes later, we had our food, there were only 2 other tables. Server (Noel) was very good and seemed to really enjoy his job. Restaurant supervisor gave us complimentary Mojitos. Breakfast buffet was a little pricey for the offerings. Our bed was not as comfortable as other Marriott properties we has been. Would return to this location if needed for a 1 night stay. Not much in the area.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. I am delighted to know that you found our hotel inviting and noticed our new renovations. I appreciate the helpful comments in regards to the slow service in the restaurant.

I am sorry you had issues with our boarding pass printer which was a side effect after we recently changed our internet provider to a more efficient system. I am delighted to say this was corrected and the printer is up and running as usual.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Miami and our hotel on your next.

Alexandra Caceres
Director of Operations

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We arrived after midnight from a late flight and experienced a quick check-in. The room was clean and quiet. Some areas for improvement: we wanted to print our boarding passes but the printer wasn't working. We tried another station and we couldn't get the application to work. We went to our room and there were dirty room-service dishes in the hall by the room next to us. At 8 a.m. when we went for breakfast, the dirty dishes were still by the door, even though someone from Marriott had slipped our bill under our door so they had to walk right by them. We also didn't have any wash clothes so we had to use a hand towel to take a bath with in an extremely small bathroom. If this was a category 2 or 3 hotel, I would probably say 4 out of 5 but I expect a little bit more from a category 4 Marriott.

1  Thank 8675309bergman

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly value our customers feedback as this is the best way for us to improve our level of service. Thank you for providing us with areas in which we can improve upon and rest assured that these items have been adressed.

I am glad to hear that you did find your check in experience efficient and that your room was clean and quiet.

We hope you stay with us again soon on your next visit to Miami

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed 20+ nights at this property between November 2012 and February 2013. One thing I can say about the Marriott hotels is that you get the same great service no matter what chain you book. This hotel is very strong on service delivery and when an ocassional slip happens, the hotel management gets involved quickly. They have recently redecorated the rooms in one of the towers. I enjoy an upgrade to the rooms with ionic air treatment filtration units. Those help with a good night sleep for someone with allergies! Starbuck's in the lobby closes at 6 PM. The food in the restaurant is good quality and room service is also good. The Miracle Mile in Coral Gables is a short drive. This is my business hotel of choice in Miami.

Room Tip: The front desk is accomodating if you ask for a high floor and away from the elevators and ice machines. Rooms in both towers are fine.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us for your business travel needs. We take great pride in providing excellent service delivery and I appreciate your recognition. I will share your comments regarding our service and food with the team.