“I'd stay again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 119 Hotels in Miami
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“I'd stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed here one night for a birthday getaway. The hotel is very convenient to anything Miami. Close to the airport, reasonable drive to the beach, close to most areas of Miami. Upon arrival we did have to wait 10-15min to check in as they only had two staff members, but they were awesome enough to waive the parking fee to compensate for that. The rooms were nice, the place is clean, the decor is nice for the entire hotel. The only down side to the room was the small...no tiny...bathroom, the King bed in the bedroom though was so comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing us to celebrate your birthday. I appreciate the positive comments about our location, guest rooms, and staff.

Visit us again soon!

David Cesario

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We just stayed one night after a long flight. Great rooms, really comfortable beds. The price is reasonable. It has a very small breakfast included. It is a great option if you need a place near the airport. The shuttle bus offers a great service.

Room Tip: Don´t buy any food inside the hotel... TOO EXPENSIVE
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It is great to hear that you found our rooms comfortable after your long flight. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Marriott Miami Airport has become my go to hotel every time I go to Miami for business meetings (every 3 months approx). It has everything you need. Very clean room, great ambient after the full renovation of the lobby, cool bar and restaurant to hang out, coffee store, small drugstore by the reception, very easy access from the highways, a gas station next door, parking for the guests, a great concierge lounge, excellent wifi connection, and a very friendly staff who is always helpful. I used to go to other hotels in the area, but I switched to Marriott because the other hotels seem worn out, while Marriott appears to keep up to date, and they always treat me in a great way. My last visit was in December 2012 and I plan to be there next week (April 2013), I'm sure it will be a perfect stay, as usual.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your Review! We truly appreciate your loyalty and I am very pleased to hear all the positive comments about our restaurants, location,amenities, and staff.

We look forward to seeing you again on your visit this month!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My daugther, husband, and I stayed a night at this hotel before leaving Miami for a cruise. The location was very close to the cruise port and the price was reasonable. The hotel allows you to part your vehicle there while on the cruise. I believe the price was $5 a day. There is a Starbucks right inside, which was great for a morning treat! There were a ton of taxis and shuttles available outside for transportation. We will definitely consider staying here again if we ever do another cruise out of Miami!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to hear that you had a great night at our hotel prior to your cruise. Thank you for the positive comments about our location, price, and transportation.
We look forward to seeing you again as well on your next visit to Miami.

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a nice hotel by anyone's measurement. The best part about this place is the staff. From the restaurant to the concierge they all had such great attitudes about providing good information and making my stay pleasant. Couple of things...First off I would stay here again in a heartbeat. It's super close to the airport where the traffic is pretty much always a nightmare.

There is a space between the lobby and the elevators that is filled with the loudest music and I'm not sure why, but it is really loud.

The bathrooms are very small and you cannot have more than one person in there unless one of them is in the shower. Fine if you are traveling alone, but as a couple a small inconvenience.

The restaurant has good food, but the same piped in music was there and almost as loud. A shout out to Ira (I think) at the bar who made us some much needed margarita's at the end of a long day of traveling.

Otherwise the room was quiet, comfortable and very clean. I slept well with the exception of a young man talking in the hall, loudly, in the middle of the night. A quick shushing sent him packing to his room.

The recommendations and directions from the front desk staff were spot on and I also give high marks for the boarding pass station available just across the lobby. We enjoyed South Beach immensely despite it being Spring Break (we're old).

Room Tip: Our room faced away from the front of the hotel toward Miami Beach on the 4th floor. VERY quiet and...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We appreciate our customer feedback as this provides us the opportunity to improve on our services.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff, found the guest rooms comfortable, and that you will be staying with us again. Thank you for sharing your experience in regards to the music in the public spaces; I will be sure to share this information with my team.

We will see you on your next visit to Miami,

Sincerely
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel has a lot of rooms.I loved the decorations.The rooms are clean so as the bathroom.There is a bar with tv's and Starbucks in the lobby area.The hotel is huge and with nice and friendly staff.Good price.Good quality.Big parking lot.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. It is nice to hear that our décor was to your liking, and that you found our staff friendly. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Recently stayed here for a quick overnight. I have previously stayed here about 15 years ago when it was a bit dated.. I stayed at the Courtyard and Fairfield next door about 3 years ago and found them awesome so I decided to check out the full service this trip again.

The renovations look great.. Lobby area and rooms were very clean and beds were super comfortable! Airplane noise was not that noticeable which is a big plus.

I didn't get to try the restaurant in the lobby because we didn't have time but everything else was exceptional! Great staff as well.

I definitely wouldn't hesitate staying again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback about our renovations. I am very happy to hear that you decided to stay with us again and that you were pleased with your stay. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

We will see you again soon on your next visit to Miami.