WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #48 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Curacao
“Excellent airport hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

After a few years we stayed in the Miami Airport Marriott again and were positively surprised. The lobby was renovated and so was the restaurant and the bar.
The staff at the frontdesk was very friendly. When there was a problem with our wifi, an engineer came immediately. When it could not be solved, we got another room. This was in January. Since we had to be in Miami in February and March again, we decided to stay here again. Both times we enjoyed it and whenever we have to be in Miami, both for business as well for pleasure, we will come back.

Stayed January 2013
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the positive review and rating. We appreciate your repeat business. I am very pleased to hear that our recent renovations are to your liking and that you found our staff to be very friendly.

See you on your next visit to Miami,

David Cesario

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Polish first
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was impressed with this hotel. It is part of a 3 hotel marriott chain. Although the building itself looked old, the inside was updated and modern. The rooms were very nice and large. The health club was average and looked a mess the night I was there with no towels to be found. The hotel has a 24 hour shuttle running to the airport every 15 minutes. For the money, it's well worth it.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate our customer feedback as it provides us the opportunity to gauge the level of service and products we are providing.
I will make sure to communicate your comments in regards to our fitness center and ensure the matter is looked into.
I am glad to hear that you found your room spacious and that you were able to take advantage of our free shuttle.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon,

NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Getting the shuttle was easy, suggest you get a cart since you will need to go upstairs from where you get your luggage!

Arrived after midnight last night to a very pleasant front desk person.. Sharon.. Bellman Rich was very helpful!

The room is average! I had a package for free breakfast which is a buffet, and will shortly take the shuttle over to the ship, also included in my rate! There is no safe or blow drier, the bathroom is small! The room was clean.

Breakfast was good, there was a variety of things to choose from! There was no wait to be seated despite the hotel being packed!

No noise, never heard a plane despite being so close to the airport!

I would return for a night!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I will make sure to share your positive comments with Sharon and Rich.
It is good to know that you enjoyed the breakfast and the transfer to your ship that was included in your package.

We will see you when you return.

Yulee, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for work. I got off the plane and took a shuttle to the hotel. I didn't rent a car, as I'm not fond of driving in Miami. The shuttle driver was very friendly offering bottled water. I dislike the Miami airport, but he made it painless to get to the hotel. The check in process was quick. They have an exercise room which is free and has what you need. The good restaurant is in the Courtyard which is right next door. The Courtyard Marriott is also where the exercise facility is, so next time I would feel fine staying there as well. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. I was able to get a taxi to where I was working. It took a while to get a taxi that took a credit card, but I finally got one. The people were very friendly here.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. It is great to hear that you had a seamless experience from the airport to the hotel and during check in. Thank you for the positive comments about our fitness center, guest room and our staff.

We hope to see you again soon.

Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Again, if you have read my other reviews about Miami, you'll know how Expensive hotels are in Miami so the hotels around the airport are no exception. But remember Priceline is always there and so when bidding for a hotel, try putting ratings as 3.5 star and plus and price as 80 bucks and bingo - if you are lucky, you may end up getting this Marriott like I got.

So, paid just the right price for the transit I was in Miami for, called up the free shuttle the hotel provides and arrived in this uber contemporary lobby. Now the hotel is in a complex which I believe Marriott itself owns as it has 3 other Marriott properties within a minutes walk, wonder how they compete amongst themselves. Anyways, so considering I was in the hotel just for few hours, the lady was kind enough to upgrade me to the concierge level floor which automatically landed me to perks like free drinks, free hors'd'oeuvres and free breakfast of course as well besides free newspapers and magazines so just the right perks you wish for.

I had a quick dinner at the lobby bar / restaurant where the people were kind enough as they were closing but were gentle enough to still serve dinner to the hungry soul i was then.

So remember paying 200+ for this hotel, especially you are only in miami for a transit may be a tad bit expensive but if land up a deal at Priceline, this is just the right hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to the concierge level otherwise always ask for a room on the highest possible fl...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear guest,

Thank you for the excellent rating on your recent stay with us. It is nice to hear that you found our staff friendly and were able to enjoy the concierge lounge.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next visit to Miami.

north america
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Only a 5 minute drive to the airport and they have a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes starting at 5am.

Modern comfortable lobby, lovely pool and hot tub surrounded by palm trees -very relaxing after a long flight. Nice restaurant with a good menu and reasonable prices. Also a Starbucks for those wanting a fast coffee and snack.

Friendly staff that moved us to another room to accommodate our desire not to be in a room that had been sprayed by perfume.

Room Tip: A room overlooking the pool is nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and write a review. We take pride in providing a comfortable and relaxing experience for travelers, such as yourself and I am glad that we met your needs.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I recently stayed at the Miami Airport Marriott for business and had a great experience. As a frequent traveler I really appreciated the free shuttle from the airport and I was welcomed as I entered the lobby with a free mini-cocktail, which was great after a long day of travel. The front desk staff was very friendly and I was put in a newly renovated room. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area and I will definitely stay there when I return to Miami.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the high rating and great comments about our hotel.
We truly appreciate the great review and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to enhance the arrival experience for all of our guests, and I am glad you were pleased with your welcome.

We will see you on your next trip to Miami,

Sincerely