“BEST WINGS, NUFF SAID”
Review of House Of Wings

House Of Wings
Ranked #1,007 of 5,016 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed March 1, 2018

House of Wings(HOW) has been my go to for a while. Any time I visit Miami, I have to order several time (yes, several). The lemon pepper wet, and lemon pepper garlic are to die for.I can't say enough about this place. Unlike other wing places with a couple of sauce choices, at HOW you have over 60!. BTW, they also, have great lemonade and deserts.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

We are here one night after a cruise. We got 50 wings, 4 sauces. The wings were cooked fresh to order and tasted great. They are big flats and drummettes, not the small ones. I highly recommend this place for wings. Staff was very friendly and helpful as well.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Visiting Son and daughter-in-law in Miami and twice they have taken us here. Good sized wings, cooked well with a huge variety of flavor options. Value is terrific.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017

if you love wings, then this is the place for you. You have to get them to go because there isn't really many tables and chairs to eat inside. But their wings are so delicious. The lemon pepper garlic wings are one of my favorites. And their conch and shrimp platter is also very good. I've found myself ordering it a lot lately whenever I visit. Great food at a great price. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

I love the Lime Wet flavor it's the best and the Lemon pepper also is the best. Point Blank the staff is very friendly and nice. I can say I found the best wring restaurant and the world. I will return soon.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Ambitious3536

Been to House Of Wings? Share your experiences!