“First Time Peruvian”
Review of CVI.CHE 105

CVI.CHE 105
Reserve with OpenTable
CVI.CHE 105 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: CVI.CHE 105 is a nine-year award-winning Peruvian restaurant located in the cosmopolitan city of Miami. Known for their vast selection of creative and unique ceviches, amongst several other traditional dishes, CVI.CHE 105 has risen to represent Peruvian gastronomy in one of the most important destinations in the United States, conquering the most demanding palates locally and nationwide.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

After eating here, I wish there was some equivalent here in Philly. I was hooked the moment they brought out the fried corn. Then, the appetizer was enough for an entree, and that was very very unique looking. It was some kind of a potato, avocado, pepper type thing with this spicy cheese sauce drizzled on top. It was delicious. The entree I ordered was deemed as a traditional Peruvian dish of meat with onions. The entree was so-so. However, I do not believe the other entrees would end up the same way. The next time I come to Miami, I am definitely eating here again!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,269)

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We had the Tetra special, which is essentially 4 types of ceviche. I was good as a sampler, but in future I think it would be better to just order what people wanted. Then we had the Tacu Pallares Norteo. It was lobster and bass. The bass was good, the lobster was a bit overdone, but it was still delicious. The colour of the sauce could be a bit off putting (brown), but the flavour was amazing. However, the rice was really the best part of the entire dish. The flavour was really multidimensional and it was well infused with the seafood flavours.

Expect to be loud and the seating wasn't the most comfortable, but the food is amazing and well priced. There was a wait and you have to wait mostly outside. It was dark and under the metro bridge, so it wasn't the most enticing.

1  Thank savvy_traveller175
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Visited twice again on our trip to Miami this last summer and truly enjoyed our experience!

Thier causa rellena with crab meat was superb same as thier trilogy of tiraditos and their anticuchos and can't miss their chicha morada.

Best Peruvian restaurant I've ever visited and will continue visiting everytime we go to Miami.

1  Thank Saponara
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on the last night of our trip to Miami. I wish would have eaten here the first night so we could have come back within the 4 night stay. It was a great dining experience. Neither of us had ever had Peruvian food so out server Miriam did a wonderful job making recommendations that did not disappoint. If ever in Miami make plans to try this out. You will not regret it. My wife said it was the best meal she had ever had!!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Living in Nashville, I rarely drop the money to get good seafood. So when I visited some of my family, I wanted to eat all the fresh seafood I could. The ceviche was off the chain good and I would totally go back there for that time and time again. The other fish that everyone ordered was fair and everyone's food kept coming out at different times. Being a musician, I normally can dig loud environments, but I couldn't hear the waiter at all over the music and everyone else in the restaurant just about hollering to be heard over the music.