“cool place”
Review of CVI.CHE 105

CVI.CHE 105
Reserve with OpenTable
CVI.CHE 105 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 4,266 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: CVI.CHE 105 is a seven-year award-winning Peruvian restaurant located in the cosmopolitan city of Miami. Known for their vast selection of creative and unique ceviches, among several other traditional dishes, CVI.CHE 105 has risen to represent Peruvian gastronomy in one of the most important destinations in the United States, conquering the most demanding palates locally and nationwide.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Cviche 105 is contemporarily decorated and with no sound aborbing materials it can be noisy but it was fine. there were single people dining as well as couples and families, locals and tourists. we had the ceviche anconero that was enjoyed to the utmost. it is a decent sized serving. arroz especiales mariscos was okay, no fish in it but rather squid, scallops, shrimp and a mussell. a pervian paella but, for me, too much sodium. the lomo saltado had tender beef with the right mix of onions and peppers. it is also carb heavy with the underlying fries and large scoop of rice. again a bit too much salt for my liking. don't be put off by the plastic chairs. the waitstaff is excellent. location in old downtown may not be the greatest but if i am back in miami i would want to return and try some of the other beautiful dishes that were being served to other tables. prices are decent as well.

There are newer reviews for CVI.CHE 105

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a trendy little restaurant in downtown Miami. The food was magnificent and the drinks were divine. We had grilled octopus as a starter, along with Pisco Sours, the official drink of Peru. Then we had a ceviche sampler and a carafe of the yummiest drink I've ever had. It was described as a passion fruit mojito made with Pisco instead of rum. I'm glad we were in walking distance to the hotel LOL. The ceviche sampler was so good, with really fresh fish and sauces I had never had before, not even in Peru. All of it was fantastic though and I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

OMG! my GF and I had lunch with her aunts here. It was quite far from where we were but well worth the wait and drive. The place was packed and really never quited down as it was supreme food and service.

Everything we had was wonderful so I'll just list it all below. I think it was reasonabily priced and would definitely eat here again. Pisco Sour by the pitcher will get you buzzed in no teim. Ceviche, papas rellenas, anticuchos, Huancaína Peruvian Corn, Sautéed Lomo Steak, Sautéed Lomo Steak.

It really did take me back to when I visited Peru! Definite must have. Prepare to park far and pay for parking, or just pay for valet.

1  Thank UHcougarBdaygirl
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

The staff was helpful and the food was amazing! Be sure to try out the traditional dish that's consisting of raw fish cooked with lemon!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I absolutely love Cviche 105. When we are in the mood for a fun night and great food, we choose Cviche. All the foods have excellent flavors and we have never been disappointed. Highly recommend a marajito as your cocktail; you won't be disappointed. My cautionary tip is to beware of the appetizer specials as they can get extremely price (although they are delicious); everything else is very fairly priced and the portions are quite large. I recommend sharing a few dishes so you can taste a bit of everything. This place attracts all the beautiful people of Miami so make sure you dress the part! I wouldn't recommend for a quiet, romantic dinner either as it gets very loud in Cviche 105 - it is great for groups but they don't take reservations. As you can see from my pictures, I have been there many times and loved every meal!!