“Great food!!!”
Review of CVI.CHE 105

CVI.CHE 105
Reserve with OpenTable
CVI.CHE 105 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: CVI.CHE 105 is a nine-year award-winning Peruvian restaurant located in the cosmopolitan city of Miami. Known for their vast selection of creative and unique ceviches, amongst several other traditional dishes, CVI.CHE 105 has risen to represent Peruvian gastronomy in one of the most important destinations in the United States, conquering the most demanding palates locally and nationwide.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food was excellent and met my standards. Unfortunately however like with a lot of the Peruvian restaurants, their service was not the best. We were a big group and we ordered a mix of appetizers and were full to order a full entree. The desserts were the best. The lucuma cheesecake and choolate mousse cake were my favorites!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,269)

Reviewed September 13, 2013

After enjoying Peruvian food in Lima, I was excited to find a restaurant in downtown Miami with authentic Peruvian food. The anticuchos was superb!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I learnt about this restaurant as it was recommended to me by a friend, who insisted I should eat there while in Miami, and it turned out to be fantastic!!!

I began ordering an appetizer called cevichini 105, which was based on Pisco, but with cilantro and celery! Very different, but tasty!

Then I tried the Tiradito Triology which was really good, with perfectly flavored sauces (yellow pepper, rocoto pepper and cream) and for main dish a Lomo Tacu Tacu which is the best I have ever tasted. My companion had corvina (sea bass) with crab meat in rocoto pepper sauce, which was also excellent!

This is a place that I would definitely return, and that I would recommend to anybody looking to eat really good Peruvian food with a very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Went to eat for dinner. Ordered sushi, 4 different types of ceviche, chicken causa and tiramisu. Omg! The sushi was the best I've ever had!! The ceviche was good but I'm not a ceviche type of person. The causa was delicious and the tiramisu was superb!! Overall I will rate this place a 8 out of 10. I will definitely be back! Ana F.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

From the moment we set foot in this restaurant, it felt magical. Crowded with people, you could feel the electricity in the air. The food was great. The service was excellent. Price was reasonable. We didn't have to wait a lot to get a table even though the restaurant was packed. We were 4. We have two teenage daughters and everyone enjoyed themselves.Don't miss this jewel if you are in Miami.