“Very accessible”
Review of CVI.CHE 105

CVI.CHE 105
Reserve with OpenTable
CVI.CHE 105 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 4,460 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: CVI.CHE 105 is a nine-year award-winning Peruvian restaurant located in the cosmopolitan city of Miami. Known for their vast selection of creative and unique ceviches, amongst several other traditional dishes, CVI.CHE 105 has risen to represent Peruvian gastronomy in one of the most important destinations in the United States, conquering the most demanding palates locally and nationwide.
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was traveling alone and stumbled across Ceviche. The room was full of a variety of clientele. There were families, couples on dates, larger tables (I heard "Happy Birthday" sung more than a couple times). I sat at the bar - the bar staff was very accommodating and the bartender guided me to a great choice off of the menu. Prices seemed very reasonable for the freshness and flavor of the ceviche. I would definitely go back and bring family and friends. The atmosphere was Miami chic but accessible to anyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,620)

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were celebrating our business 3 year anniversary. The place was nice and elegant, the waiter was very helpful. For appetizer we had the ceviche combo. 4 different samplings of their ceviche. They were different, but honestly I was expecting a little more from all the reviews I had read. It seems to me that the spicy was a little overpowering, nonetheless it was very good. We tried the two dishes our waiter recommended to us, the grilled octopus and fried fish with lobster tail. You can not go wrong with either, very savory specially the octopus. The fried fish was served in a tomato based sauce, It was very good and not overpowering. I will go back to the octopus dish.... EXCELLENT!!! If you are a seafood lover go with this dish. For dessert we had combo of their three specialty desserts, One was a Maracuya cream, definitely my favorite. I think Maracuya is translated to passion fruit... just awesome and refreshing. The other two were dulce de leche and sweet potato creams. they were very good but next time I'll just have me some more of the passion fruit dessert. Overall it was a very good experience and surprisingly busy for a Tuesday night. We will definitely visit this place again.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great restaurant, never been for peruvian food before, and this place was awesome! We had a great waitress (Judy) and she chose the dishes for us. Ceviche appetizer was amazing, and the main entrees were so good! I would recommend this place, and I am looking forward to going back again!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We came with family and friends for dinner. We had a great time, the food is delicious, we started sharing the sample plate of Ceviche and Pulpo, very good!!. Every one loved what they ordered as mean plate from lamb, steak, and seafood... also pisco sour as drink, be careful is good and strong

Reviewed July 28, 2013

What a great surprise Ceviche 105 was! I read some of the reviews before and I really don't understand some people. Went to Ceviche 105 on Saturday night without reservation with few friends, there was no problem in getting the table, although restaurant was quite busy. One person in my party had severe seafood allergy (I tricked him into going there, because I really wanted to visit the place) and I can tell you that they cater amazing meat dishes too! I personally had ceviche, of course, which was crazy fresh, tasty and crazy big portion. For main I went for more than friendly waitresses recommendations, grilled octopus with lobster ravioli and it was absolutely mouth watering. I couldn't finish the portion, it was huge.
Ceviche 105 is a real gem - it's not pretentious, service is good and food is cheap and out of this world good. It caters for various groups, from families to hipsters and it makes you feel really comfortable, regardless which "group" you belong to. My seafood allergic friend was so impressed by the restaurant (and the quality/price ratio) that he wanted to eat there every day. I don't have enough words of praise for this place, I'm definitively going there again and if you are visiting Miami, you should too.