“Pound-for-pound, "best" in Miami!”
Review of CVI.CHE 105

CVI.CHE 105
Reserve with OpenTable
CVI.CHE 105 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 4,251 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: CVI.CHE 105 is a seven-year award-winning Peruvian restaurant located in the cosmopolitan city of Miami. Known for their vast selection of creative and unique ceviches, among several other traditional dishes, CVI.CHE 105 has risen to represent Peruvian gastronomy in one of the most important destinations in the United States, conquering the most demanding palates locally and nationwide.
Waterloo, Iowa
“Pound-for-pound, "best" in Miami!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I say best in quotations because obviously there are restaurants in Miami that are better and nicer, but they will come with the much bigger price tag and stuffy attitude. Ceviche 105 has outstanding food, unique drinks and friendly staff combined with a really fun atmosphere. We tried it for the first time and went back three times over our trip, which says a lot when you consider all that Miami has to offer-we didn't even try the ceviche! Many different options, even if you aren't adventurous. The drink menu is fun and unique as well. To top it all off, we had 4 of us, ate a ton of food and many different dishes and only spent $200, and that was including 6 or 7 drinks and tip. Mark--our waiter for one of our most recent visit--he rocked.

Bottom line, you have to try it, and with the prices, if somehow you don't like it, you haven't wasted much from a time (food comes out quick) or a pocketbook standpoint.

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
“Peruvian to try in miami”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Great peruvian in miami! I webt with my family on our vacation there and we loved it. We ate the rice with prawns and meet and it was fsvulous and tasty.
Also you must try the ceviche full of juice and tender.
The service was quick and we felt treated nice!
Even though the restaurant is big you must reserve to get a table!
If you go again to miami we will repeat for sure!

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love Ceviche 105, they have the best ceviche ever.”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Great food ...
Great service ...
Food comes very quick, sometimes I want to stay a little bit more but I feel like I have to go fast ...
But they have the best ceviche that I have ever tried.
Congrats

1 Thank MarcosDomingues
Toronto, Canada
“Great food, convenient location”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We ate here while staying in Miami overnight pre-cruise. Not only was the ceviche excellent, it survived being packaged in take-out containers for consumption at our hotel. Excellent fish, and excellent value. The dishes were very fresh and flavourful.

The restaurant itself was bustling with a range of diners, from couples on dates to large families. It felt very energetic without being imposing or hectic.

The only downside was the long wait for takeout. If I did this again, I would probably call in an order, or order and then walk around the block.

• Visited April 2012
New Hampshire
“Excellent Peruvian restaurant”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I was here in December 2012. I had the "award winning" ceviche, and it truly lived up to its name. Hands down the best, most flavorful ceviche I've ever had.