“Good but a bit expensive”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co
Ranked #50 of 4,366 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was our first Bubba Gump restaurant. They play the movie all day, our server came and entertained a bit, asking us questions about the movie, explaining the unique way to call or not disturb him. The appetizer we felt was a really small portion and the entree was not the best we had. We got the "Mama says I am special" souvenir glass that has fancy lights. Overall a good experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,407)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is the second time I have been to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co and really enjoyed the food! We tried Jambalaya, Jenny’s Catch with Lobster Butter Sauce, Shrimper’s Net Catch (you should try the Secret Recipe Cajun Spice which is very tasty and if you like spicy then you will enjoy this marinade) and for dessert Mama’s Best Strawberry Shortcake and they were all yummy! Also had the cocktails and you can take the plastic cups home as a nice souvenir.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I had Jenny's Catch with Lobster Butter Sauce and it was like heaven! Perfectly cooked tilapia on a bed of garlic potatoes! Just amazing! I also recommend the mango sparkler; I love mangos so this was the perfect drink for me! The service was good; they came every time you flipped the sign to "stop forest stop." Don't even get me started with the atmosphere, wow is all I have to say! The way that objects are glued on the wall gives the restaurant a very southern and forest gump fell! I also loved the little shop they had that was attached to the restaurant. Although both were a little pricey, it was worth my money!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

On a 4 day vacation to Miami area, and the hotel recommened this place for crab legs. The waitress, was extremely helpful & friendly, very nice atmosphere, and the Crab Legs were great! Nice gift shop, and clean.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This past weekend while visiting Bayside Marketplace (for the first time too), we decided to eat dinner at Bubba Gump. We were promptly sitted outside (our choice).
I like the idea of the signs to let the waitress know if we need anything.
I ordered the boiled shrimp (from the appetizer choices) and my husband ordered the shrimp on the skewers. Food was very good. Prices were a tad on the expensive side.
We will return, tho.