“Amazing and spectacular experience”
Review of Miami Parasail

Miami Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar above the beautiful blue waters of Miami Beach while enjoying an incredible breathtaking bird's eye views of south Florida. Flying over the clear blue waters of Miami Beach, with gentle dry takeoffs and landings, you will find this Miami Beach Parasailing excursion to be an exhilirating yet safe way to have a true Miami Beach Water and Air adventure! Fly and see Downtown Miami, Brickell, South Beach, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Fisher Island, the Everglades and Stiltsville from the sky! As you parasail with us, you may even see dolphins playing in the surf, sea turtles, tropical fish and birds flying past you! With multiple pick up points in Miami, we are available throughout the city! Fun & excitement for the whole family! Enjoy the thrill of a lifetime over our beautiful Miami Beach! Fly single, tandem and even triple! Parasailing with us couldn't be any easier, we are open 7 days a week, so contact us today to book your next flight with Miami Beach Parasail!
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We had an awesome experience with the crew on our parasail trip. The equipment used was brand new, the crew was very friendly and knew what they were doing. In no time they had us parasail at the marina pier. One of the crew member was also kind enough to shoot an entire video of our take off and landing and take numerous photos of our parasail trip which are usually not free and charged for by other parasailing companies. I would strongly recommend to go with the folks here and have the best experience ever. Highly recommended !

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Had a great time with the family on this parasail trip. The crew on the boat were very skilled and made us feel comfortable to do something that made us nervous! Very smooth flight and a great view of Miami from the sky.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I had one of the greates experiences during my last visit to Miami, Im usually afraid of heights but the staff of Miami Parasail made me feel secure, they are actually very skilled in the water and air, from Annabelle at the front to the last greeting.

I will never forget this trip to Miami........being the epicenter my experience Parasailling in crystal clear warm water....

Thank you Miami!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

If you go to miami this is one of the things you can't leave without trying. It was so much fun i didn't want to come down. I highly recommend them for both the experience and customer service.