“The best italian in miami”

Vero Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vero Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This was my second visit to this restaurant..the food is quite remarkable..priced very well..the rigatoni alla zucca is amazing..The burrata scrumptious..the french fries....heaven...
Paulo the chef and Paula the server make a great team and make you feel at home..

1  Thank nmitaliano

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I went here a couple weeks ago with a good friend of mine who grew up with an Italian grandmother. Needless to say, he loves good Italian food.

When we called, the chef answered the phone and was one of the most friendly people, and he gave us directions to the restaurant.

We arrived at night, and were greeted by a charming woman with an Italian accent, which turned out to be his wife. We got to talking, and she said they started the business six months ago, and have been running on word of mouth. After trying the food, I can tell why.

Apparently, her husband makes everything to order--down to cutting the tomatoes and basil for the bruschetta fresh...for each order!!!

That is what you call passion.

The food was gourmet, and the fries (yes it was a strange thing to order at an Italian restaurant) were unbelievably seasoned with some sort of dipping sauce that makes my mouth water thinking about it.

I am going back tonight with my family and realized I should let the world in on this secret!

1  Thank Miamidining
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We came to Miami Beach for a 4 night food trip. Planning each evenings dinner on highly rated restaurants. On our third night we visited Vero Miami. We thought by the reviews that this was a fancy place and dressed accordingly. We were pleased to find a lovely husband and wife owned
small simple treasure. Very relaxed and pleasant.We were offered a refreshing glace of prosecco
with fresh raspberries.Then had a meal worthy of Rome or Naples.
Don't miss it!

3  Thank Donald L
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stumbled across this gem near our hotel on our most recent venture to Miami from VERO Beach (crazy coincidence) and loved every minute of it. Everything was incredibly made from scratch and the atmosphere was very European. They have a lovely bar, an open kitchen and both Indoor and outdoor seating. The owners are from Italy and are extremely friendly, very hard working and passionate about what they do! It was an awesome dining experience all around. We will definitely be back with friends!

1  Thank Critt87
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Again, Trip Advisor recommendations are right on! Husband choose VERO Italian for my birthday celebration dinner, The food was definitely authentic Italian, the service was superb and when I mentioned to our server we were celebrating my birthday, she brought us glasses of champagne on the house! Her suggestion for wine to accompany the tuna pasta and grilled shrimp dinners we ordered was a perfect match! The decor is not fancy but I rank restaurants on food and service which are the VERY BEST at VERO Italian!

1  Thank FloridaLiketotravel