“Shorty's Bar-B-Q”

Ranked #545 of 4,266 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The hamburger that I had was very good. The experience was good, but limited. What else is there to say?

There are newer reviews for Shorty's Bar-B-Q 40th

Reviewed August 10, 2012

This rustic Bar B Q gives you lots of food for a reasonable price.
The staff is friendly and the place is clean.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I just loved the ribs, and sandwiches have unique taste.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

So, if you're in south Florida and you're looking for BBQ, shorty's might satisfy the urge but not completely. The food is a little dry and old tasting. The sides are mediocre. Not my favorite.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We were starving after driving all day. This was the 1st BBQ restaurant we found. I was frustrated that they put limes in your sweet tea w/o asking, Yuck! Also, they let you substitute on some sides but not others, argh!!! Food was ok but nothing special, server had meal to us fast but was not fast on refilling drinks. Overall, I would eat there again if I had too but I would rather find somewhere else to spend my $$.