“There is a difference”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Miami, Florida, USA
“There is a difference”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was not sure but once I tasted the prime beef I was sold it truly is a step above the regular beef, everything was great, the food the service and we stayed past closing time without being rushed out!! Would definitely recommend

Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Miami, Florida
“Great Meat, service needs work.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Ate there with my wife and a friend last night. I ordered the "President Steak", its a Churrasco, cant say enough about the meat!! It was fantastic. Tender, melted in your mouth. The usual accompaniments were very good. I had mine with "Salsa Jalapeña" which is traditional Jalapeño sauce, that does not disappoint. The appetizer we ordered was dry, not good. had the fried chess, and "vigor on" (pork rinds).
My wife ordered the ceviche and it was terrible, it had been obviously frozen fish, that had been thawed, pretty bad.
Service was a whole other cup of tea.. We were constantly rushed, wrong food was brought to the table. had to be reminding the waiter about our drinks..
They need huge improvement in this area.. I remember much better service from the one in Coral Gables, that no longer exists.

All in all if your willing to put aside the service, you cant beat the meat!! Its fantastic...

• Visited October 2013
“You can NEVER go wrong here!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner at Los Ranchos over 25 times. You'll be hard-pressed to find a more flavorful, tender, reasonably-priced churrasco than their churrasco. Best chimichurri anywhere. Service is good.

Visited April 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent steaks”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Excellent steaks; nice atmosphere and service. Side dishes were also good. The chimichurri sauce was good.

Visited July 2012
Miami, Florida
“CHURRASCO BABY!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The best los Ranchos location of them all. We celebrate our kids' birthdays there with family and friends and this place makes me proud of our Nicaraguan cuisine.

Visited January 2013